• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

All my favorite teams playing red teams...

theSabanator20

A mellow fellow
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Colorado State vs. Utah
Alabama vs. Ohio State
North Carolina vs. Rutgers

let's go 3-0 this bowl season, and 2-0 in the Playoffs!!!! :yahoo: :teabag:

pitman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just got to ask, why are you a CSU fan?

theSabanator20

A mellow fellow
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just got to ask, why are you a CSU fan?

I have an uncle and 2 cousins who live out there and graduated from there in the 80s. I've always watched them from afar. I love the rivalry games they play as well. Have watched them every year it's been televised since 2004. Obviously, they finally got a decent coach, and turned into a decent team, so I could justify my awareness of fandom for the Rammies. :lol:

Kinda like the crush you had on that girl in high school that nobody else really liked but you though she was sweet, but you'd never tell your guy friends about it.

pitman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have an uncle and 2 cousins who live out there and graduated from there in the 80s. I've always watched them from afar. I love the rivalry games they play as well. Have watched them every year it's been televised since 2004. Obviously, they finally got a decent coach, and turned into a decent team, so I could justify my awareness of fandom for the Rammies. :lol:

Kinda like the crush you had on that girl in high school that nobody else really liked but you though she was sweet, but you'd never tell your guy friends about it.

Cool deal, I just hope you guys get another good coach to continue what Mac started. It's been fun to watch the MW competition this year. :suds: