• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Aldon Smith

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another DUI this morning and caught with possession of weed :L

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another DUI this morning and caught with possession of weed :L

Does anyone care though? I mean, he pays his jewelry bill and that is all that anyone in the media cares about off the field...right? :L

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does anyone care though? I mean, he pays his jewelry bill and that is all that anyone in the media cares about off the field...right? :L

you kinda make my point .......

Happens on the cowboys team ... there is a nation wide uproar...

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you kinda make my point .......

Happens on the cowboys team ... there is a nation wide uproar...

Yeah that was my point too. Refuse to carry someones pads as a rookie, headline news. Busted with pot and another DUI...meh let the system handle it and give him some privacy.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah that was my point too. Refuse to carry someones pads as a rookie, headline news. Busted with pot and another DUI...meh let the system handle it and give him some privacy.

I'll be interested in what kind of punishment Sheriff Roger lays on Smith. If it had been a Cowboy, he'd be missing games, without question. Chris Berman is probably massaging Goodell's toes as we speak

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be interested in what kind of punishment Sheriff Roger lays on Smith. If it had been a Cowboy, he'd be missing games, without question. Chris Berman is probably massaging Goodell's toes as we speak

The Cowboys were allowed to employ and keep a known killer on their team. Yes it was an accident but he was responsible for ending someone's life. I'm not sure there is the double standard against the Cowboys that you speak of.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cowboys were allowed to employ and keep a known killer on their team. Yes it was an accident but he was responsible for ending someone's life. I'm not sure there is the double standard against the Cowboys that you speak of.

then read some of the OTHER points in this thread

there has ALWAYS been a difference when Dallas was involved

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
then read some of the OTHER points in this thread

there has ALWAYS been a difference when Dallas was involved

Every team thinks that. It's not exclusive to Dallas. We all think there are players on our teams that should've been hall of famers. Why would "Americas Team" be subject to unfair treatment?

It's hyperbole.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every team thinks that. It's not exclusive to Dallas. We all think there are players on our teams that should've been hall of famers. Why would "Americas Team" be subject to unfair treatment?

It's hyperbole.

nobody said exclusive, but Dez with baggy pants at a local mall still got more negative press than Smith here....but keep thinking fans are talking exclusive and America team stuff.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nobody said exclusive, but Dez with baggy pants at a local mall still got more negative press than Smith here....but keep thinking fans are talking exclusive and America team stuff.

That's apples and oranges. I was referring to the league and its punishment of the Cowboys vs other teams. They are consistent if not more in favor of the Boys. Would the Raiders have been allowed to keep a Josh Brent on their team after manslaughter? I highly doubt it.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's apples and oranges. I was referring to the league and its punishment of the Cowboys vs other teams. They are consistent if not more in favor of the Boys. Would the Raiders have been allowed to keep a Josh Brent on their team after manslaughter? I highly doubt it.

hang on to the Josh Brent story.....the topic was amount of coverage
selective reading always helps

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"On Friday morning, Smith added to his growing list of troubles when he was arrested for driving under the influence and marijuana possession. San Jose police arrested Smith at 7 a.m. PT Friday after a single-car accident.

This is Smith’s second arrest on suspension of DUI. He was also arrested in January 2012 in Miami. The charge was reduced to reckless driving because he agreed to community service, DUI class and other preventive steps.

Smith is also being named in a lawsuit by a Northern California man who said he was shot during a party at Smith's house hosted by his roommate. Smith was stabbed at the party.

For a player who is five days from his 24th birthday, issues are piling up at a scary pace"

maybe you're right.....till this guy kill's someone, Josh Brent trumps all, least that's how 9er fans should spin it

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You should google Leonard Little.
Killed a woman in a DUI. (Not a passenger) Played for the Superbowl winning (and losing Rams)
Got another DUI after that.
Never pulled a day in jail on either (Probation for both)

How much media attention did that get? Should have been one of the biggest talked about stories during the Superbowl. Don't think it was even mentioned

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

are you talking about the player who the mother of the victim pleaded with Jerry to keep on the team for support, and never suited up for us again?

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No doubt. If the Browns can keep a DUI manslaughter on their team through the charges, then anyone can.