• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Aldon Smith and Randy Gregory...

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
his skills have eroded rather quickly. its one of the reasons bill let him go after sticking with him. his elite speed has left him i think. he was late for meetings again, and one day, bill literally couldnt find him.

He lost a step but he still has great hands and made some critical catches late in games to move the chains. I wouldn't mind Seattle taking another look at him.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will Smith and Gregory be better then the guy you lost Quinn? You better off now?
Not likely better than Quinn of 2019, but Crawford as the run stopper on early downs and those two and whomever else the teams runs out there on passing downs should be ok. They will blitz a lot more and that will help with the pressure and be a mainstay of the defense. Also with better inside pass rushers the DEs will have an easier time of it. QBs just stepped up all year long against a clean pocket to avoid the outside rush of the DEs. Quinn had his best year in a few years. He was kind of in a prove it situation and everything came together for him and Tank was the most double-teamed DE in the league last year. I don't expect Quinn to be anywhere near as good in 2020. It would have been a disastrous mistake for the Cowboys to pay him what he got just like with Byron Jones. They were two of the best Cowboys last year, but both were over paid for what they will do going forward.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Curious to see how Smith does because he does have the physical skillset to dominate so I'm interested to see what he can do with his head on straight.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tank was the most double-teamed DE in the league last year. I don't expect Quinn to be anywhere near as good in 2020. It would have been a disastrous mistake for the Cowboys to pay him what he got just like with Byron Jones. They were two of the best Cowboys last year, but both were over paid for what they will do going forward.[/QUOTE]

Why do you think Quinn will not be as good? I think he will be even better. He has Mack on the other side taking double teams and Hicks and Goldman pushing back the middle of the line. With so many good players around him he should be better then last year. IMO.

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5 days later and they're both still there? :eek:

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
randy-gregory-cowboys-reinstatedjpg.jpg
I think Wentz got injured just viewing this pic.
Can someone send medical to check on him?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting. I would have guessed before this process began that Gregory would be more likely to be re-instated than Smith. Gregory hurt no one but himself at any point. Removing substance abuses as a suspendable offense would seem to make him and others like him a guarantee to be re-instated based on why he was suspended even if the rules weren't technically applied retroactively.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting. I would have guessed before this process began that Gregory would be more likely to be re-instated than Smith. Gregory hurt no one but himself at any point. Removing substance abuses as a suspendable offense would seem to make him and others like him a guarantee to be re-instated based on why he was suspended even if the rules weren't technically applied retroactively.
Goodell hates Jerry. Is there any doubt?