• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Albert Haynesworth Strong Side/Weak Side

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
long one on the ACC board?

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
long one on the ACC board?

Yeah the one I started....itreally catches him, and even more so, his friend ncfan with their pants down, and it took about 10 minutes of research. I waited to post it though because I was supposed to be out somewhat late last night and I wanted it there in the morning for him.

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
haha yeah, it was a pretty funny read

ACC_HOKIES

4 ACC Championships
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
That is truly a legendary thread. It's hard to comprehend what those guys are thinking. I realize that there's the vast anonymity of the internet, but they could atleast attempt to be credible if they cite some sort of inside info. Its getting worse than the Cavs101 breakdown.

I find the "VT hates us" stuff to be enjoyable as well. I personally couldn't care less about UNC football. Infact, while I'm not the Team ACC type, I rather enjoy playing good teams week in and out, whether it be UNC or not.

I wonder if they find it odd that we hate WVU more than anyone, yet few Hokies make fun of them for their violations. After all, they're more of a legit program and as much of a recruiting threat in Virginia. Carolina fans just take the bait, over and over.