• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Alarming

jayfan

{firestan}
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've never seen a Lions team look this inept and unprepared throughout an entire preseason. And that is saying A LOT.

Patricia living up to his lineage thus far.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like we needed to keep Caldwell.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully you are not basing this on tonights game. I do agree it did not look good the 2 weeks that actually mattered. Week front 7 on D and an underachieving offense is not a good combination.

I am hoping that most of it is because he is running their asses ragged in camp and they dont have much left for the games. That wont be the case in the regular season hopefully. I am skeptical though until they prove they are better than they look.

Old Lion

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shortest. Tenure. Ever.

Hopefully.

Martha and MM gave Caldwell 3 years and he was already a proven loser as a HC before he got here. It will take several years of failure before anything changes with guys who have no track record at this level and were very successful at lower levels. Unless something outside the normal football operations comes up.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Martha and MM gave Caldwell 3 years and he was already a proven loser as a HC before he got here. It will take several years of failure before anything changes with guys who have no track record at this level and were very successful at lower levels. Unless something outside the normal football operations comes up.
You can settle for that.

They should be on the street by mid season.

This is the lowest this franchise has ever sunk. Which WR are we going to give the varsity? Cuz the varsity only has three.

Old Lion

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can settle for that.

They should be on the street by mid season.

This is the lowest this franchise has ever sunk. Which WR are we going to give the varsity? Cuz the varsity only has three.

Stop being a drama queen. Its not even close.

As far as trade talk. There is talk of Tate for Malcomb Brown. I dont think it will happen as long as Hankins is out there.