• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Alan Trammell and Jack Morris elected into HOF

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On the plus side about Morris getting in, a Yankee is no longer the HOF starting pitcher with the highest career ERA.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should have been Tram & Lou.

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok, so you were just kidding then.. or were you referring to something other than baseball where White >>>> Trammell ?

Saying White deserves to be there. Best defensive 2b of his era

Trammell was never the best SS defensively or offensively

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saying White deserves to be there. Best defensive 2b of his era

Trammell was never the best SS defensively or offensively

I remember him and he had a great glove, but we're not talking about Ozzie Smith here. I really thought he was better offensively until I looked him up tonight.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I need to understand what you're talking about.

He literally was on the radio last week. Talking about this topic. And Jesus.

You and I have had the discussion about rather Lolich deserves to be in the Hall or not. But when MOST Tigers fans discuss the snubs that your team has had over the years Lolich is very rarely brought up. ERGO MOST Tigers fans do not think about Lolich.

Normally when discussing the snubs, I have to bring up Lolich and a lot of the fans (mainly younger ones) either go "well Morris was better" or " I would have to look him up". The older fans go "yeah, he is another one."

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I need to understand what you're talking about.

He literally was on the radio last week. Talking about this topic. And Jesus.

Off topic, but go look at the D1 scores Smitty. I had Baltimore's D going tonight while Milk has Big Ben. His lead has gone from under 20 points to almost 80 points in one game.:lol::gaah::lol::gaah::lol::gaah:

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You and I have had the discussion about rather Lolich deserves to be in the Hall or not. But when MOST Tigers fans discuss the snubs that your team has had over the years Lolich is very rarely brought up. ERGO MOST Tigers fans do not think about Lolich.

Normally when discussing the snubs, I have to bring up Lolich and a lot of the fans (mainly younger ones) either go "well Morris was better" or " I would have to look him up". The older fans go "yeah, he is another one."
Young people are stupid.

They prolly think Iggy is #1 and Kinsler is #3. (Chris Ilitich released a statement today saying Tramm's #3 would be officially retired in August. Guess that means Kinsler will be dealt by then. Lol)

Lolich retired before I was born btw.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Off topic, but go look at the D1 scores Smitty. I had Baltimore's D going tonight while Milk has Big Ben. His lead has gone from under 20 points to almost 80 points in one game.:lol::gaah::lol::gaah::lol::gaah:
Youch!

Had my best week all year in Barbarians. Against the guy that already clinched the division. Lol

Micro got Jack Morris to autograph a ball for me once. "To Smitty" and erything. Feels like forever ago now.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Youch!

Had my best week all year in Barbarians. Against the guy that already clinched the division. Lol

Micro got Jack Morris to autograph a ball for me once. "To Smitty" and erything. Feels like forever ago now.

Was it lopsided from Ernie Whitt crushing it?