• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Alabama schedules 2 for 1 with USF....

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mike Price actually made out pretty well considering the Gump’s boosters decided to have a shitty program for half a decade because they didn’t like the hiring of a coach who knew what the forward pass was.
I've never seen anyone defend Mike Price before. Interesting theory you have that he was better off getting caught with a hooker while on university business and exposed as a massive alcoholic.

I'd probably go with he should've stayed at Washington State where he could compete while being drunk.

BamaDude

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All of that is why the system is rigged. And it is rigged to suit P5 business interests. Has nothing to do with fair competition.

I wouldn't go so far as to say it is rigged, but the system does lean heavily towards Power 5 teams & conferences. But, when you think about it, how many of those G-5 teams that are calling "foul" were just an FCS team as recently as 25 years ago?

In order to play with the big boys, you've got to do it by their rules. Then, one day, you might become a part of that brotherhood.

CJH9972

Rivals' DTP2
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't go so far as to say it is rigged, but the system does lean heavily towards Power 5 teams & conferences. But, when you think about it, how many of those G-5 teams that are calling "foul" were just an FCS team as recently as 25 years ago?

In order to play with the big boys, you've got to do it by their rules. Then, one day, you might become a part of that brotherhood.

What exactly are their rules? Why don't the big boys in all sports adopt rules that favor the rich/popular teams?

UCFhonors

Hoopla Cash
$ 494.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you're going to call someone your little brother, it generally helps if you have a winning record against them or are on a streak somewhat longer than two games...just sayin.

UCF is UNDEFEATED against usf in the War on I-4 just like how UCF is undefeated against bama in UCFootball. For you tshirt bandwangoners, that means we, UCF, have never lost the Rivalry championship, ever, for all of humanity to little brothers usf.

Learn your UCFacts, or you'll continue to look UCFoolish.

Home

Soon all of FBS will be little brothers to the Giant of Knights of UCF

#UCFacts

BamaDude

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What exactly are their rules? Why don't the big boys in all sports adopt rules that favor the rich/popular teams?

They pretty much do in the major collegiate sports.

BamaDude

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UCF is UNDEFEATED against usf in the War on I-4 just like how UCF is undefeated against bama in UCFootball. For you tshirt bandwangoners, that means we, UCF, have never lost the Rivalry championship, ever, for all of humanity to little brothers usf.

Learn your UCFacts, or you'll continue to look UCFoolish.

Home

Soon all of FBS will be little brothers to the Giant of Knights of UCF

#UCFacts

So, the rusty Knights have won the War on I-4 since it became a thing. They still trail USF in the overall football series.

UCFhonors

Hoopla Cash
$ 494.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let’s use UCF as an example. As seen around the country the going rate for a G5 team to have a home game with a P5 team is 2 away games for one home. Why? One, P5s can’t mark that game up for a premium. Fans aren’t going to shell out extra to see a G5, it’s just not going to happen no matter who it is.

Two, there is no competitive incentive to do it. Very rarely does anyone get any props for beating a G5. UCF was riding a 25 game win streak going into the LSU game and no one is saying that’s a great win for the Tigers missing half their defense. All you see is people joking on UCF for losing that game. If you aren’t going to gain any points in the eyes of the committee or voters, why treat them the same as a P5 team?

Three, heaven forbid you actually lose the game because then it will be played on highlight (lowlight) reels forever like App state over Michigan or Boise State over Oklahoma.

What positive does a major P5 team get for playing a home and home with a G5? None that I can think of. USF knows this and are actually going out there and signing Bama, Texas, Wisconsin, etc. Teams their fans would otherwise never get see if they held out for one and ones. They get Rutgers, Kansas, UNC, games they won’t move the needle. Instead they get games they can mark up for a premium and if they do end up with a magical season, it makes the committee have the hard decision of do we put in an undefeated USF with a win over Bama or sketchy one loss Washington with no great wins?

Now comes UCF, demanding to be treated on the same level as Clemson and Bama. Demanding home and homes like they have been doing this for years. Pretending like power 5 teams need them to legitimize their programs. This century they are just as likely to go 0-12 as they are 12-0. They say they want to play the big boys but only on their terms.

Point to where a UCFair playing UCField hurt you.

UCF is changing the game. No longer will FBS teams be treated like 2nd class citizens. You call that demanding UCFairness. And that is where you are right.

We are not going to put ourselves in competitive disadvantages or bad situations. We are Champions of Change. We are making waves that are named "Progress"

Those who resist this new UCFuture are nothings, bigots, losers and thsirt bandwangoners.

It's not too late to jump on to the right side of history, and be a UCFriend.

Consider that your one helping hand.

#UCFacts

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Point to where a UCFair playing UCField hurt you.

UCF is changing the game. No longer will FBS teams be treated like 2nd class citizens. You call that demanding UCFairness. And that is where you are right.

We are not going to put ourselves in competitive disadvantages or bad situations. We are Champions of Change. We are making waves that are named "Progress"

Those who resist this new UCFuture are nothings, bigots, losers and thsirt bandwangoners.

It's not too late to jump on to the right side of history, and be a UCFriend.

Consider that your one helping hand.

#UCFacts
You keep ducking top tier teams. I’m sure that will work well for your real championship hopes.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bama loses cred for agreeing to play at a g5 stadium IMO.

BamaDude

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tshirt bandwangoners like you are too slow for the UCFacts

#UCFacts

I've never put a band on my wang. That sounds more like something a raccoon in a baseball cap might do.

TheReal_NU

This space intentionally left blank
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've never put a band on my wang. That sounds more like something a raccoon in a baseball cap might do.

That’s some funny shit right there.

But it’s also kind of sad.
I mean that in a “you actually read UCFHonors posts” kind of way.

UCFhonors

Hoopla Cash
$ 494.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You keep ducking top tier teams. I’m sure that will work well for your real championship hopes.

Is it called, "ducking" when we went to Tuscaloosa, AL and destroyed Bama?

How about going to to Texas, to Penn State,, going to Ireland to Play Penn State, @ Standford, @ Ohio State, etc all in last 12 years

Tell me the last time when Michigan State dared to play AT an AAC school? Losers

#UCFacts

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

How about going to to Texas, to Penn State,, going to Ireland to Play Penn State, @ Standford, @ Ohio State, etc all in last 12 years

Tell me the last time when Michigan State dared to play AT an AAC school? Losers

#UCFacts
You won on a last second field goal against probably our worst team in school history.

blazer prophet

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remind me, what was your OOC schedule like last year?

We all know Auburn has them set up last year and this year.
Last years ours was terrible. Embarrassing. Nearly as bad as when Washington lit up the 3 worst teams in the nation, pandering to get into the BCS/SEC playoffs. But I will say this... Georgia was on the schedule but had backed out. So I'll take a mulligan.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

#UCFacts
We played at a MAC school in 2015.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last years ours was terrible. Embarrassing. Nearly as bad as when Washington lit up the 3 worst teams in the nation, pandering to get into the BCS/SEC playoffs. But I will say this... Georgia was on the schedule but had backed out. So I'll take a mulligan.
I believe you mean Texas A&M