• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AL Central Thread '19 Edition

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Different issue. The moral of my story is "don't be a whiny bitch"

Meh, if you look at the rest of his comments he just really wanted to be an Indian, he was emotional. Put yourself in his spot and he was so close to getting past those 45 days.

But they already have a lot of left-handed bats and they don't need another 2B now. That's the way it goes, sucks bc now he makes far less money and who knows if the guy has a family to provide for.

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh, if you look at the rest of his comments he just really wanted to be an Indian, he was emotional. Put yourself in his spot and he was so close to getting past those 45 days.

But they already have a lot of left-handed bats and they don't need another 2B now. That's the way it goes, sucks bc now he makes far less money and who knows if the guy has a family to provide for.
Left-handed bat? He will get picked up somewhere. This isn't his first rodeo, he should know the business. I read the same article you did. He makes a statement about how the Indians don't want to play the best players? Oh, and yea I really wanna be here. GTFO

I haven't seen such bitchery since Will Cordero

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Left-handed bat? He will get picked up somewhere. This isn't his first rodeo, he should know the business. I read the same article you did. He makes a statement about how the Indians don't want to play the best players? Oh, and yea I really wanna be here. GTFO

I haven't seen such bitchery since Will Cordero

Yes, Miller was left-handed. I don't agree with that part, "they don't want the best players" but if you read the rest of his comments it doesn't sound as bad. He would probably tell you now, he mispoke. Either way, it is what it is.

This was blown way out of proportion.

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, Miller was left-handed. I don't agree with that part, "they don't want the best players" but if you read the rest of his comments it doesn't sound as bad. He would probably tell you now, he mispoke. Either way, it is what it is.

This was blown way out of proportion.
Agreed. He is a douche

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems @SlinkyRedfoot has really assblasted some members of the nhl forums :pound::pound::pound:

It’s always been a sensitive bunch over there

ChiSoxFan

FC Bayern Forever #1
Hoopla Cash
$ 400.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Blue Jackets won their first playoff series ever, so now I’ve always been a huge Blue Jackets fan. . .
Ah, gotcha. I've been under the impression the last few years that I'm the only Chicagoan that is not a Blackhawks fan. Can't get into the whole hockey scene.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah, gotcha. I've been under the impression the last few years that I'm the only Chicagoan that is not a Blackhawks fan. Can't get into the whole hockey scene.

I think it’s a cool sport, but I can’t get into it either. I just like to talk shit, so when a team from the northern half of Ohio wins something, I’m probably going to be talking some shit.

ChiSoxFan

FC Bayern Forever #1
Hoopla Cash
$ 400.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Blue Jackets won their first playoff series ever, so now I’ve always been a huge Blue Jackets fan. . .
I don't know dick about the NHL, but I put some cheddar on the Dallas Stars money line tonight.