• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ahmed or Pollard?

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So my RB is out with concussion protocol
Now I have Ahmed who I was gonna start but he is questionable with a shoulder (& Gaskin might be back) but no other info as of now.
I also have Pollard on my bench, which I wouldnt be thrilled to start but if I am gonna have to. I have to make that decision today or just go with the hopes of Ahmed.

What do you guru's think?

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahmed.

Thursdays suck for decision needs.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now I just have to hope he doesnt end up being out in the end.
(hopefully Gaskins waits another week as well)

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well this week turned to shit for me as far as RBs goes.
Swift - out (concussion)
Had to decide between Ahmed who was questionable (shoulder) or Pollard to couple with Conner.
Decided to go with Ahmed, so Pollard already played (sucked 4.2pts) so I cant put him back in my line up as Ahmed has been ruled out & Conner with Covid is also out. Literally all my RBs are out (or already played)
So this morning with shit on the Waiver wire. I picked up Snell, who I have hope for since Conner is out, but was forced to grab Booker from LV in hopes he gets a few points.

Just saw on TV someone promoting Brian Hill.
Does any of you think he would outperform Booker?

Hill or Booker?

Last edited:

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well this week turned to shit for me as far as RBs goes.
Swift - out (concussion)
Had to decide between Ahmed who was questionable (shoulder) or Pollard to couple with Conner.
Decided to go with Ahmed, so Pollard already played (sucked 4.2pts) so I cant put him back in my line up as Ahmed has been ruled out & Conner with Covid is also out. Literally all my RBs are out (or already played)
So this morning with shit on the Waiver wire. I picked up Snell, who I have hope for since Conner is out, but was forced to grab Booker from LV in hopes he gets a few points.

Just saw on TV someone promoting Brian Hill.
Does any of you think he would outperform Booker?

Hill or Booker?
Gurley is out, I think. Hill should get more touches. Is Royce Freeman available? He may play QB for Denver.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gurley is out, I think. Hill should get more touches. Is Royce Freeman available? He may play QB for Denver.
Well when I went & looked for Hill he was already taken, so thats out. Freeman as a QB that is interesting

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well when I went & looked for Hill he was already taken, so thats out. Freeman as a QB that is interesting

Broncos practice squad WR Kendall Hinton "will play plenty" of QB in Week 12 against the Saints, according to NFL Network's Ian Rapoport.​

Hinton played quarterback at Wake Forest for four seasons before switching to wide receiver during his senior year. His freshman season included a 52.5% completion rate while throwing four touchdowns and five interceptions. The Broncos offense could be unwatchable on Sunday, and it likely will greatly impact the production of Jerry Jeudy, Noah Fant and others