• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Aggies v. Alabama

WTXRangerFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both teams have played improved teams but this week will be a test. Maybe Aggies defense starters coming back will help. Offense for Aggies is better than bama's IMO. Gig 'em Aggies!

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, but we got a better defense. We'll see if our defense is better than your offense.

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Couldn't read much into the first games. You could tell that both teams watered down their schemes on both sides of the ball and just ran the same handful of basic plays. Most people are concerned about Bama's offensive line but they had an extra week to work on technique but they should still have a difficult time replacing Brett Jones and company. I think they match up well against the Aggie D-line...When they come back. My concern is that it will take a couple of quarters for them to shake the rust off. VT could have made it a more interesting game if they had receivers that could catch the ball. You won't see a lot of dropped balls this weekend. A&M wins 35-31

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't care if we win 3-0 or 103-100. Just want a win :suds:

WTXRangerFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Couldn't read much into the first games. You could tell that both teams watered down their schemes on both sides of the ball and just ran the same handful of basic plays. Most people are concerned about Bama's offensive line but they had an extra week to work on technique but they should still have a difficult time replacing Brett Jones and company. I think they match up well against the Aggie D-line...When they come back. My concern is that it will take a couple of quarters for them to shake the rust off. VT could have made it a more interesting game if they had receivers that could catch the ball. You won't see a lot of dropped balls this weekend. A&M wins 35-31

Saban's smart and he has a good record coming off of his off week but everyone has underestimated home field for Aggies. With the new additions that place rocks like a hurricane. Nama better be ready to use hand signs and forget audibles. Gig em Aggies

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saban's smart and he has a good record coming off of his off week but everyone has underestimated home field for Aggies. With the new additions that place rocks like a hurricane. Nama better be ready to use hand signs and forget audibles. Gig em Aggies

They are plenty aware of how loud it is and they've been practicing their signals for this game. Bama has played in Ben Hill Griffin Stadium, Tiger Stadium/Death Valley @night on a regular basis, so we know a thing or two.

No doubt College Station will be rocking this night though, but I know Bryant-Denny was rocking last year just before we went down 20-0, then silence....Maybe we'll return the favor.

:suds: