• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Agatha All Along

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
magic and gothic(vampires especially) is always very easy to go gay... its not just here... almost all of it...

that is ok... as long as there is a redeeming quality in it... hoping this will have something... a reason to watch...

even us who love aubrey plaza, she is not HOT enough to be the reason to watch...

what i dont understand, Marvel purposely has not have had much in a while... as they knew they were losing people's interest... why throw this out to the fans??
s
again, i will watch it... but this is similar to the idea of Black ADAM SAVING DC(not the situation, just the concept)
I think it is just the last of garbage created when MCU was lost in the desert. Why they didn’t decide just to scrap it entirely, though, is a bit confusing. The fact that Feige decided to continue to green light this gives me a LITTLE hope that MAYBE it will offer something of value later.

I understand this show will explain how Wanda is not dead. It may also officially bring Billy and Tommy into the MCU.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it is just the last of garbage created when MCU was lost in the desert. Why they didn’t decide just to scrap it entirely, though, is a bit confusing. The fact that Feige decided to continue to green light this gives me a LITTLE hope that MAYBE it will offer something of value later.

I understand this show will explain how Wanda is not dead. It may also officially bring Billy and Tommy into the MCU.

well, i am very confused anyway... the end of The Marvels, when they brought in the X-Men... that was an alternate universe... If they dont bring the X-Men into the main universe, then i dont know if i want Wanda alive... i would rather her be introduced into that universe, so they can do her propperly...

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, i am very confused anyway... the end of The Marvels, when they brought in the X-Men... that was an alternate universe... If they dont bring the X-Men into the main universe, then i dont know if i want Wanda alive... i would rather her be introduced into that universe, so they can do her propperly...
Apparently the post credit scene from Marvels (w/ Beast) is going to be abandoned. Rumors now are that F4 is going to set the plan for rebooting the MCU and creating a new, single universe (to be called 616) that will be similar to how the Arrowverse dealt with the Crisis (all universes merge into one single timeline).

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was she also quoted as saying something like, "This is going to turn into a gay show" or something like that

Yeah. And anyone that knows Aubrey Plaza knows she just says and does stuff to get a rise out of people

BusSport

Mountain Goat Racer
Hoopla Cash
$ 115,625,688.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Penguin is a lot better.