• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

After Week 9 - Who's your MVP?

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy crap, it's like going round and round in circles with you. Tell you what, read this thread from the getgo, including every post on which I opined. Therein you will find your answer. Just make sure you kinda ignore the post where you chummed in with that insane opinion about the Packer's D that you cannot back up whatsoever.
Once again it wasn't me that brought defense into this conversation. The topic is who is the MVP QB and not which team has the worst defense. Okay, now it's your turn.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once again it wasn't me that brought defense into this conversation. The topic is who is the MVP QB and not which team has the worst defense. Okay, now it's your turn.
Forget it, you win. :yield:

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steelers are undefeated
I think the biggest reason I included Big Ben in my top 5 is we all agree that maybe his stats aren't quite up there with some of the others. But something about what this guy brings to the table is hard to define with just using numbers. For lack of a better explanation, call it the intangibles. Like when he said he didn't come back to another season for money or recognition, he came back for his players, especially the ones on the roster who haven't been part of a SB winning Steelers squad. I just thought that was frickin cool. And it seems like not just the offense, but the entire team that rallies around him. And I feel it deserves a spot on my list.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, and Big Ben has helped, he has 3 fourth quarter comebacks thus far, nobody has more.
He is also 22nd in yards and 27th in yards per attempt.

I get that winning is important but I feel like those numbers should disqualify you from any MVP conversation. I think Tomlin is way closer to the coach of the year award, tbh.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While I understand that Wilson has to overcome what may be one of the worst defenses in recent memory and continues to avg 35 pts/ gm, one thing that goes with that is that as strange as it may sound, the Seahawks have arguably, one if the best array of weapons around him as anyone other than Mahomes. And while Rodgers has one of the best WRs in the game today in Adams, I think it can be said that the cast of characters behind Adams is very lacking.