• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

After seeing OU play Alabama, I am going with Clemson on Monday...

MKrip

Where's my retard cat?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think OU is a better team than ND so I'm not going to put too much stock in the semi final games in predicting the outcome of the championship.

For as hard as they got blasted out of the gate, I was incredibly impressed with OU's ability to pull it together and make a game of it where many other teams would have just rolled over and quit.

BeatPitt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clemson 45
Alabama 24

Mark it...

BeatPitt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think OU is a better team than ND so I'm not going to put too much stock in the semi final games in predicting the outcome of the championship.

For as hard as they got blasted out of the gate, I was incredibly impressed with OU's ability to pull it together and make a game of it where many other teams would have just rolled over and quit.

Now you know that Alabama slowed down or it would have been 212 - -50, and Nick Saban would have taken control of the Oklahoma State Senate...

Tortilla Launcher

Defense is boring
Hoopla Cash
$ 354.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am in a different boat. I think after watching Clemson play ND, I am a little higher on them.. I still have the $$ on Bama though.

I think we could be in for another classic.

BeatPitt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am in a different boat. I think after watching Clemson play ND, I am a little higher on them.. I still have the $$ on Bama though.

I think we could be in for another classic.

I have a feeling that this one might be ugly for one team...hope not. 2016 was a great game...

Bamaklingon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alabama did, what Alabama does. Foot on the gas. Get up big (in the OU game it was 28-0) and then play the ‘keep the clock moving game’.

I’d bet my life OU didn’t have 3 scoring drives of 10+ plays in a single game this year. They had a 10, 14 and 14 play drives. Bama gave them underneath and let the clock run.

Not to take anything away from OU as OU definitely put up their own points on offense with big plays. Few teams will hold them down, but Bama was willing to give up points if they were eating up 4 and 5 minutes a drive.
Good insight.

WPS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.15
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m leaning Alabama to cover. I think Bama’s O-line can hold up and let Tua take advantage of the area that has the biggest discrepancy, Bama WR vs Clemson secondary. Saban will be committed to the run enough that that play-action down field will be successful.

On the other side of the ball, I see Williams as a problem for Clemson. If he’s in the backfield enough, Lawrence will finally do what Freshman QB’s do and make a mistake.

Bama 31-23

BeatPitt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m leaning Alabama to cover. I think Bama’s O-line can hold up and let Tua take advantage of the area that has the biggest discrepancy, Bama WR vs Clemson secondary. Saban will be committed to the run enough that that play-action down field will be successful.

On the other side of the ball, I see Williams as a problem for Clemson. If he’s in the backfield enough, Lawrence will finally do what Freshman QB’s do and make a mistake.

Bama 31-23

Except it was the other guy...

BeatPitt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If your Tigers cover (+6.5) against Bama, I win my Bowl Pick'em pool. Only pays $400, but that $400 in free money.

So Go Tigers...or whatever ya'll say.:suds:

Enjoy your $400.

drbuck10

Viva La Revolucion
Hoopla Cash
$ 877.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well done OP :clap: