• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

After 4 week, CFP and Committee Bowl Projection

theSabanator20

A mellow fellow
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this point Alabama and Clemson are in the playoff...lock that in

For the rest, chaos could ensue....no one besides those two will be unbeaten

Ohio State struggles at Penn State, they could lose an upset there and then have to hope Penn State loses two games just to make the conference championship

We've forgotten Notre Dame in these scenarios, they play Stanford this week...if they win that one who is going to beat them????

Neither one of these 2 might lose again after this game. And that's just being honest. No one talent wise or coaching wise matches up well with either. Stanford has Washington but as odd as it sounds to say, Stanford may have the better offense.

That's why I have Stanford in the top 4 right now.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Neither one of these 2 might lose again after this game. And that's just being honest. No one talent wise or coaching wise matches up well with either. Stanford has Washington but as odd as it sounds to say, Stanford may have the better offense.

That's why I have Stanford in the top 4 right now.

Stanford does but I do think they'll drop the Notre Dame game and one more

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See that’s the spirit, another winner rating shall be coming soon!

I was about to give him one, but then I saw he only said THIS season. Clearly Ohio State isn't losing for the next five

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gonna piss people off but I think Bama and Georgia both get in again. I think they will both be 12-0 entering the SECCG, Bama will win, but UGA will still get in at 12-1

Georgia has two tough games in LSU and Auburn. I could see Auburn winning. Last two games of the year should be easy wins for Georgia. I can see 11-1 or 12-0

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was about to give him one, but then I saw he only said THIS season. Clearly Ohio State isn't losing for the next five

Ohh ye Of little faith. I’d say the next decade. Unless Harbaugh sneaks an upset in thare.