• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: AFC Championship Game: New England @ Kansas City 6:40 Eastern Time on CBS

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've convinced my brother to go (sucker!), he will be in attendance. Pats are 1-0 when these two meet and he's there! :D Bundle up young man.

Bullsugar.

I want to see him with a sign saying "Sportshoopla rocks!" doing his fat boy look at me with no shirt on shit.....

Freezing off his nipples. And any other dangling body parts.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good point, maybe the cold can slow down Hill's speed to only Usain Bolt's , Pats have a shot

As much as I don't want anybody to be permanently injured, I'd accept a low bridge on that little cocksucker. Just a minor concussion. Nothing permanent. Just rattle his molars. Make him think twice about smacking lassies.

TP76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bullsugar.

I want to see him with a sign saying "Sportshoopla rocks!" doing his fat boy look at me with no shirt on shit.....

Freezing off his nipples. And any other dangling body parts.

Not a chance in hell, he'll be in the upper section freezing his 50+ year-old tail off. He was shivering a few years ago in November @ Qualcomm in the upper decks after the sun dropped. Obviously unfamiliar with our "shake and bake" weather here. He thought I was nuts when I brought a jacket in.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a chance in hell, he'll be in the upper section freezing his 50+ year-old tail off. He was shivering a few years ago in November @ Qualcomm in the upper decks after the sun dropped. Obviously unfamiliar with our "shake and bake" weather here. He thought I was nuts when I brought a jacket in.

I prefer my "Fan"tasy.....

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah right, I froze my ass off in that stadium before and it was still loud as shit. Totally enclosed and steep, great for noise - probably why that facility has aged so well... great design.

My theory is the colder its, the more people drink and off course louder and more obnoxious. You go to Cali or Fl, people are in their shorts saying hi to everyone and being cordial

TP76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My theory is the colder its, the more people drink and off course louder and more obnoxious. You go to Cali or Fl, people are in their shorts saying hi to everyone and being cordial

Found the worst behavior here in San Diego of all the stadiums I've been to. Kinda sad the Chargers left, but kind of not. Got quite a few congratulatory, glad you guys blew out those guys from former Bolt fans here. Kind of surreal here this week.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Found the worst behavior here in San Diego of all the stadiums I've been to. Kinda sad the Chargers left, but kind of not. Got quite a few congratulatory, glad you guys blew out those guys from former Bolt fans here. Kind of surreal here this week.

Really? For me it was Meadowlands during Jets games and Rich Stadium in Buffalo. As far as fans coming to say Sullivan/Schaefer ,the Raider fans were the worst

TP76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? For me it was Meadowlands during Jets games and Rich Stadium in Buffalo. As far as fans coming to say Sullivan/Schaefer ,the Raider fans were the worst

Buddy down here is a dyed-in-the-wool, true Raider fan (season ticket holder) - He's tried to get me to go up there, I refused. I've seen those guys down here, no effing way! He's stoked about Vegas (lesser commute) - I might catch a game there.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bingo...!

Me and the wife used to go down there yearly for Chiefs games, and the fans I'd bump into there were obnoxious AND beligerant. I had less trouble with the fans in Oakland...

TP76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bingo...!

Me and the wife used to go down there yearly for Chiefs games, and the fans I'd bump into there were obnoxious AND beligerant. I had less trouble with the fans in Oakland...

Kinda shocking, I know... spoke with several other Pats fans that had equally bad experiences. I did treat family members to a Chiefs game a couple years ago in December - zero issues, but the Chargers were well out of contention by then.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BYU? Is Fats Reid a mormon?

I hate it when that happens.

At least we know Jimmy Mac wasn't. A thorn in the side of the Latter Day Saints, but no mormon.

We know Steve Young is great-great-great granddson of Brigham Young

TP76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I thoroughly enjoyed going to Arrowhead when I lived out there (Shottenheimer era). Between the tailgating (BBQ), the Mid-Western fans and the stadium, you'd be hard pressed to find a better NFL experience. Top Notch.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm glad the Chiefs have Mahomes. They are going to need him.

In allowing first downs in the reg season the Chiefs defense is dead last. 419 First downs allowed.

The Pats allowed 100 less.

KC's D has been terrible...

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We know Steve Young is great-great-great granddson of Brigham Young

Yup he is.

I once had a minor surgical procedure that required an overnight stay after the operation. I came to in my room and the guy next to me starts trying to convert me into a mormon.... I was unable to get away and he went on and on and on.

Much better when you can slam the front door in their faces....

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, people are buying the Patriots as underdogs.