• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AFC at large week 7

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously the news of the Mahomes injury shifts the balance of power in the conference.

West

KC...5-2 There are reports of 3 weeks out there, but 4 weeks takes them to their bye week. I would be surprised to see him play before the DEC 1 game vs OAK. At 5-2 they have some margin to work with but its possible HOU can take over the 2 seed position as KC plays GB, MIN, @ TN, LAC w/o their franchise QB.

OAK...3-2, maybe a surprise team at this point, the next two games @ GB, @ HOU will say a lot more about what they are this season.

North

The Ravens 4-2 play a big game @ SEA, bye next week then host NE...they will do good to post 1-1, in spite of the record @ CIN won’t be easy, but it opens up a 4 game stretch that will make or break the Ravens...HOU, @ LAR, SF, @ BUF

PIT...2-4....coming off a dominating type performance on the road, is the DEF for real? If so, they can make a run if they can find more OFC...the next 3 are home games, MIA, IND, LAR...win those and I think we can re-consider the Steelers as a JAN football team.

CLE...2-4 also, but trending the other way. Bye week, and return @ NE....if they lose that one, that will be 3 straight loses, they would need to win @ DEN the following week to prevent 4 straight. A win could turn their whole season around. I don’t see the CLE OL going up there and playing well, they need Chubb to have a big day imo to have much of a chance.

East

NE is not as good as their 7-0 record, but the DEF is putting up unreal type stats. That will change as the competition ramps up, but still points against is impressive. Hard not to see them winning the east by 3 games at least and being the one seed.

BUF 4-1 is not real impressive considering who they have played either, but nobody is scoring much on this team so in that regard, they are legit and should hang around all season in a wildcard position.

South

HOU...4-2, the Texans have some pretty good wins the last 2 weeks. It’s notable they are 3-0 in conference and KC has 2 conf loses. This will be a big game @ IND today...win this one and they start to take control of the DIV.

IND...3-2, the vibe has to be positive to be in a +.500 territory at this point with your QB2 running the show. Quality win over KC, need to back that up today. Colts seem steady enough to stay away from long losing streaks should stay in the DIV and certainly WC race...a team PIT faces, could be a huge game for both.

TN...2-4, I don’t think they will find any consistency with Tannehill, but mentioning because they do have a solid DEF and could scrap up 8 wins.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ravens game at @SEA is indeed big. They remain atop of the division no matter what, but their lead will certainly change. They will either extend it to 2.5 games, or drop it to 1.5.

I expect an amped up BAL defense today for Earl Thomas' return to CenturyLink Field. Going to be fun to watch.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ravens game at @SEA is indeed big. They remain atop of the division no matter what, but their lead will certainly change. They will either extend it to 2.5 games, or drop it to 1.5.

I expect an amped up BAL defense today for Earl Thomas' return to CenturyLink Field. Going to be fun to watch.

Ravens rolled with early dividends from their new CB’s pick 6 and Humphrey not to be out done took a fumble back for 6 to win easily in SEA.

No come back to the pack this week...if they knock off NE, both PIT and CLE are officially playing for a wildcard.