• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Adrian Peterson

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry but one of us needs to AT LEAST bring up this topic....

Adrian Peterson did not mention the Vikings in a statement praising Thursday's decision to reverse his suspension, instead saying he was preparing for his "return to football."

"As I prepare for my return to football, I am still focused on my family and continue to work to become a better father every day," Peterson said. "I want to express my gratitude for all of the support I have received from the fans, NFLPA, Jeffrey Kessler, and my agents Ben Dogra, Tracy Lartigue, and Mark Heligman of Relativity Sports." There is a notable organization missing from the list. Peterson's relationship with the Vikings has been damaged, perhaps irrevocably, by this incident. It appears unlikely Peterson returns to Minnesota in 2015.

Source: New York Daily News

Not going to lie, I've always envisioned Peterson and CJ being on the Lions together and after Suh bolts, The Lions could have a shot to get both of them for at least 1-2 years of their primes.

We could load up @#23 Starting with Malcolm Brown of Texas in the draft and just start pumping the DL and OL throughout the draft.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
man, that would be one elongated lake-sized (lake Michigan ?) dream. I like the thought process though, A LOT.

obviously the Suh bolting is the most integral part of that hypothetical wet-one

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vikings won two more games with a rookie QB and no AP than they did the year before....

How bout we get younger at RB? And cheaper.

Plus, fuck Adrian Peterson!

whaaaaa ?

Rollingthndr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
man, that would be one elongated lake-sized (lake Michigan ?) dream. I like the thought process though, A LOT.

obviously the Suh bolting is the most integral part of that hypothetical wet-one

Come on BB. We all know he is bolting. At this point I'm giving it 25% chance he is on the Lions roster next year. That should clear us up about 10 million if we get that salary cap bump again.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Figuratively, figuratively.

Not in a literal sense. He's too old for me to like him like that. And too stooopid. Off my radar since he thought he had it rougher than a slave.

Rollingthndr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vikings won two more games with a rookie QB and no AP than they did the year before....

How bout we get younger at RB? And cheaper.

Plus, fuck Adrian Peterson!

Come on Smitty, 2 years removed from a torn ACL + NFL MVP and a whole year off. You know the guy is going to be fresh and run angry as hell. Outside of Gurley, all these RB's couldn't even sniff AP's jock strap.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we know he wants to be Jerruh's new shiny toy in the other big d

don't get me wrong, I wouldn't be opposed to it. I just don't like the circumstances surrounding the beating of his child.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on Smitty, 2 years removed from a torn ACL + NFL MVP and a whole year off. You know the guy is going to be fresh and run angry as hell. Outside of Gurley, all these RB's couldn't even sniff AP's jock strap.
I wish ill will on Adrian Peterson. Poor luck, bad health, false improsonment, prison sex, all that shit. Zero chance I root for him to succeed at anything. None.

Give me Tevin Coleman. I bet he doesn't even have an attorney. I like that in a running back.

Stephen Jackson is available, I don't want his old ass either.

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 Things:

The Vikings wouldn't trade him to a team in the same division.

They won't release him and get nothing back in return. If he holds out, they can fine him and I am ok with that.

Rollingthndr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 Things:

The Vikings wouldn't trade him to a team in the same division.

They won't release him and get nothing back in return. If he holds out, they can fine him and I am ok with that.

I got a feeling he will be getting released. It's going to be a Minnesota PR nightmare otherwise.

Rollingthndr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we know he wants to be Jerruh's new shiny toy in the other big d

don't get me wrong, I wouldn't be opposed to it. I just don't like the circumstances surrounding the beating of his child.

They don't have any cap space. Plus they need to tag or give Dez a monster extension.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. If Suh leaves(and I suspect he will), I would LOVE to see AP in our backfield.

all-day-everyday-o.gif

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jerry reminds me of Lewand in quite a few ways. They'll re-structure Romo so that he's still getting paid until he turns 45. It can be done. Re-structures and cuts with no Murray

Rollingthndr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jerry reminds me of Lewand in quite a few ways. They'll re-structure Romo so that he's still getting paid until he turns 45. It can be done. Re-structures and cuts with no Murray

Jerry could be going full blown Al Davis at this point in the game.

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got a feeling he will be getting released. It's going to be a Minnesota PR nightmare otherwise.

I don't know about that. They can keep him for the year, and then release him - after he's been used up a little more. I don't think his ego would really let him miss more time. He's after the all time rushing record, and he still believes the single season record is there for him as well.

From the Vikings standpoint, he's arguably the best player in organization history. Try and renegotiate the current contract giving him 2015 and 16 as guaranteed; or, keep him for the year and see where it goes from there.

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For me personally? I don't give two shits where he plays. I just want what's best for the Vikings. Any feelings I had for AP prior to this incident, have been erased by his actions that followed.

Rollingthndr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For me personally? I don't give two shits where he plays. I just want what's best for the Vikings. Any feelings I had for AP prior to this incident, have been erased by his actions that followed.

Yeah, I'm basically just talking about the football player. What he did is what he did. If the Vikes could get a high draft pick for him, they should probably take it. I think he has 1-2 years of big time production left.

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I'm basically just talking about the football player. What he did is what he did. If the Vikes could get a high draft pick for him, they should probably take it. I think he has 1-2 years of big time production left.

I just find it hard to believe that if he weren't on the Vikings, that he'd still be in the division. Just my own thoughts.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd be all about AP in our backfield, but it would have to be contingent upon him being released. The Vikings won't trade him to a division rival...