• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Addison Russell needs to go from the Cubs

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Regardless of whether or not he's guilty of these accusations, as a professional athlete he needed to take a greater responsibility to conduct himself better off the field. Dude is 24 years old and has two kids from two different women - That alone tells you that he's a bit of a player.

The guy needs a change of scenery, even if he don't want to admit it to himself. In this media market, we can't have these type of headlines, especially at the time it had happened. He needs to go at all costs. We'd be lucky to get a bag of chips for him at this point - I had said earlier in the year when he was going well that we should have packaged him in a deal for Manny Machado - But, he's hit .201/.261/.247 since July 1st.

Trade Russell and Tyler Chatwood to Detroit for Jordan Zimmermann. :lol:

...Then flip Zimmermann to the Padres for whatever low-end prospect Theo and Jed so value. :clap:

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

A DEAL? Hell yes!!!! ...and Detroit will throw in Dixon Machado and Buck Farmer, a dozen Hungry Man dinners, and a case of Faygo Red Pop. And if you are interested in two TV announcers/UFC fighters and a guy who works the concession stands (Spitty)...we can work those into the deal too.

JohnU

Aristocratic Hoosier
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You kinda stalled me out with the part about having kids with 2 different women. I can't think of too many people who ever did that.