• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Adam Gase out fired

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Allen and Munchak are my top two choices.

Rizzi is a favorite of the players but he would be learning how to be a head coach in a division with one of the greatest coaches of all time. Plus a new coach is more likely to view the roster objectively. I could be wrong but I would choose Allen or Munchak.
Not against those guys as they have experience but I'd still like McCarthy or Schwartz. Schwartz proved again that he knows his D...

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe that Munchak declined to interview .

Fangio is being hired by Denver — glad we didn’t hire him as he seemed like the favorite the way talks out of Fins camp were early on in this process .

The guy is a great defensive mind — but like I said before , this organization needs a coach that can grow along with the team — wouldn’t have minded him as DC but not HC

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some quality candidates still out there — good to see the fine taking their time wanting to get this right .

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flores and Richard appear to be the top choices.

Either of these guys could be good candidates.

Flores called the plays with the Pats (even if they withheld a DC title from him) He must know a lot about all of the AFC East teams. There couldn't be a less pressured environment for him to learn to be a HC because the Fins are starting to rebuild.

Richard has been successful at improving defenses at Seattle and the Cowboys.

Rizzi is interviewing today and he might not be a bad choice either because he has worked as an Assistant to the HC and has a rapport with he players.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flores and Richard appear to be the top choices.

Either of these guys could be good candidates.

Flores called the plays with the Pats (even if they withheld a DC title from him) He must know a lot about all of the AFC East teams. There couldn't be a less pressured environment for him to learn to be a HC because the Fins are starting to rebuild.

Richard has been successful at improving defenses at Seattle and the Cowboys.

Rizzi is interviewing today and he might not be a bad choice either because he has worked as an Assistant to the HC and has a rapport with he players.
If I had to pick I'd go with Richard as he has had more control of a D than Flores. If you hire Rizzi you won't get one of those guys and odds are Rizzi will remain in his current role so it's a win ....

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Flores is who they want as per NFL network.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Flores is who they want as per NFL network.
Thank Goodness...err, I mean, great hire! Richard is a great Coach, keeping him in Dallas another year means the Cowboys either make the playoffs again next year or Garrett will be fired to make room for Richard as Head Coach. It's mind boggling to me that with 8 openings this guy didn't get a gig, though I do think Flores is a good hire in Miami. There's no way you can tell me Kingsbury in gonna be a better HC than Richard will be. No way