• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

According to David Griffin Kyrie had a commitment from Hayword and Ariza

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What would you expect?
He wanted Love traded, until the moment he wasn’t.
Pretty much if you are going to deal with Wiggy, you know whats coming if the Cavs, Heat or Lakers are involved.
I wanted Love dealt because I thought it was a 90% chance he would just walk in free agency after this year and they would get nothing for him if they didnt trade him.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol if 4 years from now the Cavs are trying to win "now" and trade away a bunch of future picks and sign mediocre veterans to huge deals let me know.

The equivalent for the Cavs is if they went out tomorrow and traded 2 first round picks for "Goran Dragic" and then signed guys like KCP and Trevor Ariza to expensive long term deals.

Please get a clue.

They are on their way to doing just that. And I will LMAO.

Watch.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wanted Love dealt because I thought it was a 90% chance he would just walk in free agency after this year and they would get nothing for him if they didnt trade him.

Fake News.
You said you wanted the Cavs to bottom out and start gathering assets.
Keeping Love might put the Cavs where?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What would you expect?
He wanted Love traded, until the moment he wasn’t.
Pretty much if you are going to deal with Wiggy, you know whats coming if the Cavs, Heat or Lakers are involved.

He literally has zero credibility when it comes to those 3 teams.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fake News.
You said you wanted the Cavs to bottom out and start gathering assets.
Keeping Love might put the Cavs where?
I stil want the Cavs to trade love at some point- I just think they dont have to do it right away now. They actually cant trade him right away anyway.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I stil want the Cavs to trade love at some point- I just think they dont have to do it right away now. They actually cant trade him right away anyway.

Didnt you proclaim that ‘ at least the Cavs will be better then the Heat’?
Which I doubt, but regardless, you’ve said the Heat is in the worst possible place.
As usual you’re all over the road, good or bad, just depends if you like a team or not.

#noconsistancy

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didnt you proclaim that ‘ at least the Cavs will be better then the Heat’?
Which I doubt, but regardless, you’ve said the Heat is in the worst possible place.
As usual you’re all over the road, good or bad, just depends if you like a team or not.

#noconsistancy

I have no idea what either team is doing.

I really just want Miami to send Whiteside to CLE though...it would be posting GOLD on this board.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol and you do Mr. Mozgov and Deng were good signings? cmon now

Like those signings matter anymore?
2 years ago you thought JR, Shump and Tristan were good signings.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no idea what either team is doing.

I really just want Miami to send Whiteside to CLE though...it would be posting GOLD on this board.

Not me.
A healthy Whiteside is a game changer.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like those signings matter anymore?
2 years ago you thought JR, Shump and Tristan were good signings.
i thought Jr and Tristan were necessary signings- not good signings. I did think Shumpert was a good signing and he ended up being a fucking joke.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not me.
a game changer? he can barely get on the court....

I still am astonished you think a back to the basket big is something a team should invest in in todays NBA.

Whiteside is FINE if he is making 10M-15M a year.

He makes about a 1/4 of the teams cap space. You are not going to win anything if Whiteside is talking up about a 1/4 of your cap space.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol and you do Mr. Mozgov and Deng were good signings? cmon now

Yes, I do. Especially compared to you. You have zero ability to be objective and you prove it with every single post.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not me.

I'd say potentially. The problem will be how he is used and how often. With the league being more perimeter oriented, it leaves the middle wide open for a player like Whiteside.

The problem is that, unless the Heat can defend the perimeter without him or Whiteside can learn to be at least a serviceable perimeter defender, you can't really keep him on the floor long enough to force the other team to try to match up.

If the Heat can either, defend the perimeter without him, or get him to be a serviceable perimeter defender, then he can be a bit of a game changer because then they can force teams to go big to match up and many can't anymore. At least not for long periods of time.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, I do. Especially compared to you. You have zero ability to be objective and you prove it with every single post.
lol...cmon man.

Russell? Deng and Mozgov? Byron Russell? you are just as bad as ANYONE here. gmafb.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol...cmon man.

Russell? Deng and Mozgov? Byron Russell? you are just as bad as ANYONE here. gmafb.

Wrong. With Deng and Mozgov, I said they could be good signings if Deng had anything left and Mozgov could return to pre-injury form (you actually agreed on Mozgov, saying that he returned to early when in Cleveland) and that, at the least, they were veteran players who help mentor the kids.

I also didn't have a problem with the money they were paid, but didn't like that there were no team options.

As for DeAngelo Russell, I said he was playing out of position and did well when the Lakers played him more at the 2 (which is true). His immaturity was his undoing.

And who the fuck is Byron Russell?

Deng had nothing left and Mozgov never returned to pre-injury form.

Once we saw that they weren't going to work, I still gave them credit for being good mentors to the kids, which by all reports, they were...especially Deng.

and lol @you thinking there is anyone as homeristic as you. No one takes anything you say about the Cavs, Lakers or Heat seriously.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong. With Deng and Mozgov, I said they could be good signings if Deng had anything left and Mozgov could return to pre-injury form (you actually agreed on Mozgov, saying that he returned to early when in Cleveland) and that, at the least, they were veteran players who help mentor the kids.

I also didn't have a problem with the money they were paid, but didn't like that there were no team options.

As for DeAngelo Russell, I said he was playing out of position and did well when the Lakers played him more at the 2 (which is true). His immaturity was his undoing.

Once we saw that they weren't going to work, I still gave them credit for being good mentors to the kids, which by all reports, they were...especially Deng.

and lol @you thinking there is anyone as homeristic as you. No one takes anything you say about the Cavs, Lakers or Heat seriously.
yah....Byron Scott is a better coach than Brad Stevens.

I could get my conviction on that one ALONE.

case closed. Dont bother with the appeal. Cert wont be granted. lol.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yah....Byron Scott is a better coach than Brad Stevens.

I could get my conviction on that one ALONE.

case closed. Dont bother with the appeal. Cert wont be granted. lol.

Your entire posting history and the fact that virtually everyone on here has called you out over your inability to be even mildly objective is all I need.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Deng and Mozgov were always horrendous signings, and every non Laker fan knew it the moment they happened.

You don't give 4 year deals to players who:

A) are 31 years old and was said to be running on fumes 2 seasons prior because Thibs wore him out.

B) was not even good enough to be in the Cavs playoff rotation the year prior. Not to mention the fact that he is the prototype for the center who can't play in the modern NBA.

There was a 0% chance either of these signings were going to work. 1 year, maybe. 4? Hell to the no. Many on here including me called the Lakers on it at the time. They were always utterly stupid deals.