• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ACC Preview Thread 2021

jwolt92

The voice of fuckin reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 68,125.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clemson wont be what they have been for the past 2 seasons. Their first game is against UGA and I am hoping that UGA beat the wheels off them. This is one team that has ducked playing a competitive schedule by playing Pie State and Cupcake U, not this season. That first "L" is gonna hurt. Dabo said that there aren't 12 teams that could compete in a playoffs, well if he takes 2 loses this season he won't have to worry about being in that 12. I have a feeling that if this season goes south for him, he is gonna blame players getting paid, the new playoff system, and the big12/sec situation.

You do realize that Clemson has played Auburn (4), Georgia (2), and Texas AM (2) a total of 8 times since 2011? Including their yearly matchup with South Carolina that makes 17 games against SEC teams? Many of them being home-away situations.

Have all the dislike you want for the guy, but facts are facts.

therealsportsguru

owner of geatathebookie.com
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do realize that Clemson has played Auburn (4), Georgia (2), and Texas AM (2) a total of 8 times since 2011? Including their yearly matchup with South Carolina that makes 17 games against SEC teams? Many of them being home-away situations.

Have all the dislike you want for the guy, but facts are facts.
Sir did you mention South Carolina? Them and Vandy are fillers for the Sec.
Auburn leads 34–15–2
Texas A&M leads 3-2
By the way Georgia OWNS them. I don't see this being any different this season.
But wait, it was Dabo who complained to the ACC about scheduling saying it was unfair that they had to play FSU so early in the season.
And what you stated still doesnt change the fact that at media day this season he let the world know what his excuses were gonna be if they have a horrible season. He said he was gonna retire if they pay players, and that his team didn't want a 12 team playoffs. Those are all signs of a cry baby who is about to watch his program fall from whatever glory they have coming out of the ACC. No other coach has had anything bad to say about the playoffs or players being paid but him.. I wonder why?

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Auburn leads 34–15–2
Texas A&M leads 3-2
But wait, it was Dabo who complained to the ACC about scheduling saying it was unfair that they had to play FSU so early in the season.
And what you stated still doesnt change the fact that at media day this season he let the world know what his excuses were gonna be if they have a horrible season. He said he was gonna retire if they pay players, and that his team didn't want a 12 team playoffs. Those are all signs of a cry baby who is about to watch his program fall from whatever glory they have coming out of the ACC. No other coach has had anything bad to say about the playoffs or players being paid but him.. I wonder why?
oh, I hope so........... would be glorious to see.

jwolt92

The voice of fuckin reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 68,125.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Auburn leads 34–15–2
Texas A&M leads 3-2

So their poor record before Dabo got there proves that the schedule is full of cupcakes? Your argument doesn't make sense.

therealsportsguru

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So their poor record before Dabo got there proves that the schedule is full of cupcakes? Your argument doesn't make sense.
Lets take a look at the ACC. There are only 3 teams from the Original Acc with national championships. FSU, Gtech, Clemson. For 10 years 1 school ruled the acc. 10 straight years without a single conference loss. Still the only true dynasty in college football FSU. They brought in Miami, Pitt, BC, Lville , Cuse, VT, to help beef up the ACC. BC did good with Ryan, for 1 season, Miami fell from grace, Lville is up and down, Cuse is a filler team, FSU has fallen from grace, Pitt is a consistent toilet bowl team and Vtech is working out the kinks. Their poor record was from lack of recruits. I don't care if Dabo was there or not, he was not beating FSU from 90-99. The ACC being split waters down the talent. The Atlantic side only has Clemson,FSU, Lvile The rest are pie. The competition is in the costal. So yeah their schedule is full of cupcakes. Thats what the ACC stands for, All Cupcake Conference. Just to prove that, name me a year another team that wasn't name FSU or Clemson played for a title and was apart of the ACC at that time... I can say they only have 1 scrimmage this year, SC STATE. That game will be 70-0.

Kaplony

Be afraid.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets take a look at the ACC. There are only 3 teams from the Original Acc with national championships. FSU, Gtech, Clemson. For 10 years 1 school ruled the acc. 10 straight years without a single conference loss. Still the only true dynasty in college football FSU. They brought in Miami, Pitt, BC, Lville , Cuse, VT, to help beef up the ACC. BC did good with Ryan, for 1 season, Miami fell from grace, Lville is up and down, Cuse is a filler team, FSU has fallen from grace, Pitt is a consistent toilet bowl team and Vtech is working out the kinks. Their poor record was from lack of recruits. I don't care if Dabo was there or not, he was not beating FSU from 90-99. The ACC being split waters down the talent. The Atlantic side only has Clemson,FSU, Lvile The rest are pie. The competition is in the costal. So yeah their schedule is full of cupcakes. Thats what the ACC stands for, All Cupcake Conference. Just to prove that, name me a year another team that wasn't name FSU or Clemson played for a title and was apart of the ACC at that time... I can say they only have 1 scrimmage this year, SC STATE. That game will be 70-0.

Our schedule wouldn't be full of cupcakes if the garnet and gold one in Tallahassee would get off their ass.

therealsportsguru

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our schedule wouldn't be full of cupcakes if the garnet and gold one in Tallahassee would get off their ass.
You dont want that. We OWN clemson and the rest of the ACC. From day one, 10 years undefeated in conference play. The last good team you all had before Dabo got there was that 84 team with Refrigerator Perry and his brother. When they left so did your program and later Danny Ford retired.

Kaplony

Be afraid.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You dont want that. We OWN clemson and the rest of the ACC. From day one, 10 years undefeated in conference play. The last good team you all had before Dabo got there was that 84 team with Refrigerator Perry and his brother. When they left so did your program and later Danny Ford retired.
Living off the 1990's I see.

Five straight with the margin of victory being 22 points. After the shenanigans and BS Norvell pulled after the cancellation and has been pulling on the recruiting trail it's going to be 6 straight and the margin of victory is going to be much larger. Ask Collins at GT if he got the message last year about pissing Dabo off.

therealsportsguru

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Living off the 1990's I see.

Five straight with the margin of victory being 22 points. After the shenanigans and BS Norvell pulled after the cancellation and has been pulling on the recruiting trail it's going to be 6 straight and the margin of victory is going to be much larger. Ask Collins at GT if he got the message last year about pissing Dabo off.
Yeah well I seem to recall one Gino Smith hanging 70 something up on Clemson during a bowl game. Clemson does not strike fear in the hearts of any football program. You counting 5 straight, you catch that 15 straight and the margin of victory was wider than 22.

Kaplony

Be afraid.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah well I seem to recall one Gino Smith hanging 70 something up on Clemson during a bowl game. Clemson does not strike fear in the hearts of any football program. You counting 5 straight, you catch that 15 straight and the margin of victory was wider than 22.
lol. So now not only are you living in the 1990’s you are nut-hanging on West Virginia. My how far has Free Shoes U fallen.

You’ll be lucky if we stop at 70 this year.

therealsportsguru

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol. So now not only are you living in the 1990’s you are nut-hanging on West Virginia. My how far has Free Shoes U fallen.

You’ll be lucky if we stop at 70 this year.
The only team you will score 70 on is SC State. You make sure you here after UGA beat you down.

therealsportsguru

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nut hugging both WVU AND UGA! How pathetic! You act like a shamecock.
Call it what you want, I know 10 yrs ago you had nothing to cheer for and you still really don't. Don't win that first game against the SEC and I am going to ride you like sea biscuit all season! I do not care if you only lose that 10 game, it proves that when you face a team that's just as good as you are, they end up being better.

Kaplony

Be afraid.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Call it what you want, I know 10 yrs ago you had nothing to cheer for and you still really don't. Don't win that first game against the SEC and I am going to ride you like sea biscuit all season! I do not care if you only lose that 10 game, it proves that when you face a team that's just as good as you are, they end up being better.
Whatever you say, nutrider. Up until today I didn’t even know you existed.

therealsportsguru

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure do. The nut hugging criminole, that’s you. Hang in tight during the boat race at the end of October kid.
Lol there has been 11 teams that were AP preseason #1 that went on to win the National Championship. FSU did it twice 93 and 99. Guess who name isn't on that list and probably won't ever be. Make some history, produce a Heisman winner, sit at #1for 72 weeks, have a better bowl record than FSU, put more 1st rounders in the NFL than FSU. That's when we can talk. Lol you all had a 100 year head start and we still have accomplished more than Clemson has.

Kaplony

Be afraid.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol there has been 11 teams that were AP preseason #1 that went on to win the National Championship. FSU did it twice 93 and 99. Guess who name isn't on that list and probably won't ever be. Make some history, produce a Heisman winner, sit at #1for 72 weeks, have a better bowl record than FSU, put more 1st rounders in the NFL than FSU. That's when we can talk. Lol you all had a 100 year head start and we still have accomplished more than Clemson has.
There’s been one team to make six straight CFPs. Guess which team isn’t on that list. Come back at me when you win a playoff game, because right now Clemson is carrying the ACC in that like they are carrying the ACC in conference championships.

therealsportsguru

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There’s been one team to make six straight CFPs. Guess which team isn’t on that list. Come back at me when you win a playoff game, because right now Clemson is carrying the ACC in that like they are carrying the ACC in conference championships.
about time bc FSU did it for 10 years straight and Clemson lost 15 straight to FSU. lol don't you dare talk about carrying anything. The only reason Clemson was in the playoffs is bc they took away the BCS computer. With the strength of schedule you all play that computer would have never put in a championship game unless you started at #1 and played at least 2 top 10 teams. You know what's up, y'all just started winning. Lol this season is going to be a wake up call for you all. They got the Dawgs as dogs, ill take that..