• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ACC Power Rankings

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea. Yalls QB situation is a disaster. But, this is the ACC so I'd say on any given day that any team in that group should be a coin flip against any other team. Too much inconsistency to level them out.
I could tell last year when Armstrong would be in for a few plays when Perkins was temporarily out that he didn’t look good. Close to halfway through the season, I haven’t seen much, if any improvement. It also doesn’t help that we don’t have much of a run game and our OC has needed to be canned years ago but Bronco will do his damndest to not let that happen.

foster4prez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could tell last year when Armstrong would be in for a few plays when Perkins was temporarily out that he didn’t look good. Close to halfway through the season, I haven’t seen much, if any improvement. It also doesn’t help that we don’t have much of a run game and our OC has needed to be canned years ago but Bronco will do his damndest to not let that happen.
I feel your pain man. I really do.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ClemsonG-19.jpg

Yes, only if wasted, probably,he'll to the yeah! (Left to right)

douggie

Iron Duke
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,692.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UNC's next five games are...

FSU
NC State
UVA
Duke
Wake

That's five easy wins before they play Notre Dame and Miami.

So NOW UNC has lost 2 of it's last three. Like I said, they were overrated at the beginning of the season and they're overrated now. And they'll most likely be overrated at the end of the season. Hell, they lost SIX games last year.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So NOW UNC has lost 2 of it's last three. Like I said, they were overrated at the beginning of the season and they're overrated now. And they'll most likely be overrated at the end of the season. Hell, they lost SIX games last year.
Wouldn’t be shocked to see them drop to around 25 or even out of the rankings completely after losing to a 1-4 UVA squad.