• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AB did what now?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Antonio Brown Reaches Out To Michael Vick, Plaxico Burress For NFL Comeback Advice

Another A.B. apology

Antonio Brown is apologizing.

Again.

This time “to the whole NFL” for his volatile off-field behavior, and his insubordination when he was employed by the Steelers and Raiders.

He made that statement to Josina Anderson during an interview on ESPN over the weekend.

Also in the interview, Brown insisted he doesn’t have CTE, called himself a target for media allegations, and massaged his need for a mental health evaluation, claiming he’s no different than anyone else.

“We all need mental help,” Brown said. “From our friends, from the people we hang around, from the people we consult with every day. Yeah, we need mental help.

“I’m like an animal in a cage. Everyone just talks about me. I can’t go out (of) my house in ‘the private.’ Everything I do is in the face of people, face of someone talking, someone making an assumption about me.”

At least, I think that’s what this statement means.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What happened to the race card and all that "fuck the NFL" talk?

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AB: I'm a trapped animal, and can't get out of the limelight.

also AB:

NINTCHDBPICT000559402344-e1580670535482-2.jpg

d3e9da2ebec14b25a499c10f99aa47c6_md.jpg

screen-shot-2019-12-22-at-9.01.03-am.png

Edonidd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,360.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A black guy throwing around the N-word and calling every white person in sight "cracka" is hardly original.

He called his baby mama a "Fish head looking bitch."

That's at the same time A) original. B) awesome. C) disturbing and D) all of the above.

The correct answer is all of the above.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Antonio Brown Reaches Out To Michael Vick, Plaxico Burress For NFL Comeback Advice

Another A.B. apology

Antonio Brown is apologizing.

Again.

This time “to the whole NFL” for his volatile off-field behavior, and his insubordination when he was employed by the Steelers and Raiders.

He made that statement to Josina Anderson during an interview on ESPN over the weekend.

Also in the interview, Brown insisted he doesn’t have CTE, called himself a target for media allegations, and massaged his need for a mental health evaluation, claiming he’s no different than anyone else.

“We all need mental help,” Brown said. “From our friends, from the people we hang around, from the people we consult with every day. Yeah, we need mental help.

“I’m like an animal in a cage. Everyone just talks about me. I can’t go out (of) my house in ‘the private.’ Everything I do is in the face of people, face of someone talking, someone making an assumption about me.”

At least, I think that’s what this statement means.

Short for...He's broke.