• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AB back at it......

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ppl are assholes, just like him, there are a lot of them, lots on this board

I agree about the lots of assholes, but being on Bells side or even taking the stance that Ben is a shitty teammate(Great player though) doesn't mean people are siding with AB.

I know some Steelers fans want to use ABs behavior of proof that Bens a good guy and its a good idea for teammates, staff, and ownership to make comments to reporters and twitter about ongoing contract negotiations, but its not.

Last edited:

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree about the lots of assholes, but being on Bells side or even taking the stance that Ben is a shitty teammate(Great player though) doesn't mean people are siding with AB.

I know some Steelers fans want to use ABs behavior of proof that Bens a good guy and its a good idea for teammates, staff, and ownership to make comments to reporters and twitter about ongoing contract negotiations, but its not.
no just siding that AB is right with all his antics , period, is all i meant

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still agree with this comment

He made those comments when the shit was hitting the fan, not saying those aren't true, but looking at AB's behavior now in Oakland it's pretty easy to see that AB is a complete selfish moron and had to be painful to play with.....Bell must of been a pleasure as well......

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For now....
true. I cant speak for the future, so seeing what has happened in the past & what is happening since they left the team.
It is easy to for me to think it was more AB. Cant really talk trash about Bell because that was more team vs. player business wise. But even then. When hearing from other players on the steelers they didnt have good things to say about either.
The fact I last heard the Steeler locker room is now in unison since those two are gone. If Ben is the problem the locker room would still be a problem.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
true. I cant speak for the future, so seeing what has happened in the past & what is happening since they left the team.
It is easy to for me to think it was more AB. Cant really talk trash about Bell because that was more team vs. player business wise. But even then. When hearing from other players on the steelers they didnt have good things to say about either.
The fact I last heard the Steeler locker room is now in unison since those two are gone. If Ben is the problem the locker room would still be a problem.
That's what I think too. Now, that's not to say I like the way Ben deals with things or some of the things he says. He comes across as an asshole at times. It just seems obvious to me that AB and Bell are both colossal douches. But I will be interested to see what Ben says and does if they hit a skid and he doesn't have those 2 to throw under a bus. Time will tell.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's what I think too. Now, that's not to say I like the way Ben deals with things or some of the things he says. He comes across as an asshole at times. It just seems obvious to me that AB and Bell are both colossal douches. But I will be interested to see what Ben says and does if they hit a skid and he doesn't have those 2 to throw under a bus. Time will tell.
Honestly. I dont like Ben at all.
I just dont agree with blaming Ben for diva douchebags.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should have posted this here, added to wrong thread.

Well AB has filed another appeal to wear an unapproved helmet who knows what he'll threaten to do once he is shot down again. Could it be he knows his numbers are going to drop a ton without that Steelers Oline and Big Ben with supporting cast so he is making his excuses now?

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should have posted this here, added to wrong thread.

Well AB has filed another appeal to wear an unapproved helmet who knows what he'll threaten to do once he is shot down again. Could it be he knows his numbers are going to drop a ton without that Steelers Oline and Big Ben with supporting cast so he is making his excuses now?
Yeah, I saw that. He wants a year grace period arguing that's what Brady and Rodgers got but every vet had that grace period last season and he had that time and all of the off season to find a new helmet he liked. I think he is just bringing all this shit up now because he doesn't want to play and knows the Raiders suck ass. He realizes what a shitty situation he got himself into.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I saw that. He wants a year grace period arguing that's what Brady and Rodgers got but every vet had that grace period last season and he had that time and all of the off season to find a new helmet he liked. I think he is just bringing all this shit up now because he doesn't want to play and knows the Raiders suck ass. He realizes what a shitty situation he got himself into.
That is a very good point

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys notice he was at practice today?

I'm talking to you, angry exgirlfriend Stillers fans.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're a jilted lover.

Left with the fat german greaseball from Ohio.
Lol that German greaseball is pretty damn good.

But nah. Glad he’s gone. Even the Steelers wr motto at training camp this year is block out the noise. They knew what was up