• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Aaron Rodgers Legacy On The Line

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dropped receiving yards not passes. Meaning his receivers are dropping catchable big plays. Those are drive killers.

201 more passing yards is not turning your 4-7-1 campaign into a winning one. I'm sorry to say...

LetsGoPats

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are clueless.

I guess I just imagined Rodgers throwing people under the bus, letting his emotions affect his play, and losing big games?

oh wait no I didn't because he does do those things

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aaron Rodgers = coach killer

:nod:

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the whole Mccarthy/ Rodgers rift is being blown out of proportion. I've been guilty of buying into this hype too and undoubtedly, after all this time together, there will be slight disagreements. I think McCarthy will have teams with young QB's blowing his phone up at the end of the year and we will see. I think the Browns might be a good fit but I also think McCarthy should hire a good OC and let him call the plays. Only one voice in the QB's ear, if you know what I mean.

As for Rodgers, I would never question his drive or heart but there have been times when I have been shaking my head at some of his body language, etc. Maybe some of that is just him being frustrated and he is a pretty emotional guy. He hasn't been quite the same guy but at 36 and with the way he plays, maybe we shouldn't be so shocked.

I don't know about the whole "legacy" thing. I think this year and last have left a sour taste for a lot of fans and rightfully so but we have been a little spoiled. Especially Packers fans who haven't had to face losing since before the Holmgren/ Favre era. Maybe we just let this play out but the Packers just aren't all that good of a team and it is a team game after all.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
201 more passing yards is not turning your 4-7-1 campaign into a winning one. I'm sorry to say...
201 yards spread out between several crucial plays could absolutely make a huge difference. It’s like you’ve never watched football before.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, and he's thrown 21 TD's to 1 INT with a 100 QB Rating
Yea. I have heard that 27 times. Welcome to the party.

Stats only tell part of the story.

Arizona - 7 total points in the second half
Minnesota - 3 total points in the second half
Seattle - 3 total points in the second half
New England - 7 total points in the second half
SF - 6 total points in the second half
Buffalo - 6 total points in the second half
Washington - 7 total points in the second half

People get all rustled when you criticize AR. I have said all along he is one of the best in the business. This year he has not played great in the second half in many games. There has also been rumors about his poor locker room attitude.

We all know this team goes as AR goes. So when you combine shaky second half play with a shaky attitude, you get a 4 win team. I realize the Packers are not playing well as a whole, but to sit there and say he is not part of the problem this year is just asinine.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
201 yards spread out between several crucial plays could absolutely make a huge difference. It’s like you’ve never watched football before.

You're completely unhinged right now - so I'll just let you behave like a child. I am in the "Rodgers is the GOAT" camp. So, just grow up.

"You've never watched football! WAAH!"... Childish bull shit that I don't have time for.

Demonstrate please, the link to that yardage being not just game saving... but game saving for multiple games. Or fuck off... Do other teams also get to have all of their "passing yardage on drops" back as well?

Rodgers is great. He has also had his shortcomings this year. Your team sucks and that's their fault. You... A) have no proof that of "game changing" or crucial the plays were. How can you possibly insinuate all of that yardage was from "big" moments? B) Your team sucks... they dropped balls... it's what they do.

You're a 4-7-1 team. Learn to deal with it. We have for years. It's our turn now. Have fun at home in January... again. Being a "new" loser in the NFL sucks. 25 years of being good? Boo-hoo. Time to suck failure for a while.

Last edited:

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea. I have heard that 27 times. Welcome to the party.

Stats only tell part of the story.

Arizona - 7 total points in the second half
Minnesota - 3 total points in the second half
Seattle - 3 total points in the second half
New England - 7 total points in the second half
SF - 6 total points in the second half
Buffalo - 6 total points in the second half
Washington - 7 total points in the second half

People get all rustled when you criticize AR. I have said all along he is one of the best in the business. This year he has not played great in the second half in many games. There has also been rumors about his poor locker room attitude.

We all know this team goes as AR goes. So when you combine shaky second half play with a shaky attitude, you get a 4 win team. I realize the Packers are not playing well as a whole, but to sit there and say he is not part of the problem this year is just asinine.

It's very up for debate... it's not asinine. The entire football world is having this conversation.

"My opinion is right! Anything else is ASININE!"... Oh, big word. Why are people in this thread behaving like children? Just state your case. For fuck's sake... "you don't watch football!"... "You're asinine!"

This thread is a joke. lol

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're completely unhinged right now - so I'll just let you behave like a child. I am in the "Rodgers is the GOAT" camp. So, just grow up.

"You've never watched football! WAAH!"... Childish bull shit that I don't have time for.

Demonstrate please, the link to that yardage being not just game saving... but game saving for multiple games. Or fuck off... Do other teams also get to have all of their "passing yardage on drops" back as well?

Rodgers is great. Your team sucks and that's their fault. You... A) have no proof that of "game changing" or crucial the plays were. How can you possibly insinuate all of that yardage was from "big" moments? B) Your team sucks... they dropped balls... it's what they do.

You're a 4-7-1 team. Learn to deal with it. We have for years. It's our turn now. Have fun at home in January... again. Being a "new" loser in the NFL sucks. 25 years of being good? Boo-hoo. Time to suck failure for a while.
giphy.gif

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Exact response I would expect from someone who is clinging to a silly argument.

If you would have read - you would see my high praise for Rodgers as the GOAT. Which I still believe.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess I just imagined Rodgers throwing people under the bus, letting his emotions affect his play, and losing big games?

oh wait no I didn't because he does do those things
You imagined wrong. Why are you Pats fans so bitter towards Rodgers? I guess you hate the thought that most folks rate Rodgers as a more talented QB than your heartthrob Brady.

LetsGoPats

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You imagined wrong. Why are you Pats fans so bitter towards Rodgers? I guess you hate the thought that most folks rate Rodgers as a more talented QB than your heartthrob Brady.

Nah, Rodgers is a head case. It's well documented. It's too bad there's more to being a great QB than arm talent, I guess. You're going to be just fine.

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, Rodgers is a head case. It's well documented. It's too bad there's more to being a great QB than arm talent, I guess. You're going to be just fine.

a lot of his ex teammates have come out and talked about Rodgers not necessarily being the best leader or teammate ...

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Packers have more problems than Aaron Rodgers inconsistent performance. The defense is terrible, the special teams are a joke and the team resembles a mash unit. But there is no doubt that McCarthy deserves a lion's share of the blame for his poor game day decisions.

LetsGoPats

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"buh, meh quartaback!" - The Derski

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your bitterness is apparent in reading your posts.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a lot of his ex teammates have come out and talked about Rodgers not necessarily being the best leader or teammate ...
I already told you Greg “Simple Jack” Jennings is just pissed his numbers nosedived after leaving the Packers. He doesn’t want to be known as a product of a great QB.