• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Aaron Rodgers is the GOAT

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm beginning to think I shouldn't be surprised about that, but it was meant in the light of "You can't see the forest for the trees" kind of way.
My bad. I didn't realize I was supposed to perceive what you kind of meant:scratch:

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I guess the Packers will not have to look for a new QB anytime soon. With luck in the next 10 years he can win another one.

Rodgers: I'll retire after winning Super Bowl at 45

With Andrew Luck's stunning retirement still reverberating around the NFL, the question of when some quarterbacks plan to walk away has become an even more intriguing question.

One player who has dealt with a series of injuries recently is Green Bay Packers signal-caller Aaron Rodgers. The 35-year-old has no designs to leave the sport soon, and already has his retirement plans booked.

"Yeah, win the Super Bowl when I'm 45 and ride off into the sunset," Rodgers quipped Friday during his appearance on The Rich Eisen Show.

When pressed by Eisen whether he indeed plans to play another decade, Rodgers said it depends how his body holds up.

"We'll see," Rodgers said, via the Green Bay Press Gazette. "I envision playing as long as my body feels good and I have the love for the game that I do right now that still fuels me and is still a passion. And I still love the daily grind and the practice and the preparation. If I can give everything to a team in that manner and my body feels good, I'm going to keep rolling."

Rodgers dealt with a knee sprain and bone bruise most of the 2018 season, missed nine games in 2017 with a shoulder injury and endured a slight calf strain near the end of 2016. While Luck retired because he was worn down by injuries, Rodgers pointing to his love of the daily grind suggests he'll be able to play until his body ultimately lets him down.

Reactions: GNG

Mannyrules

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't say anything bad about Rodgers. He's not the GOAT, but he is awesome.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rodgers better avoid any major injury if he wants to play till he's 45. He has been hurt three out of the last four seasons.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rodgers better avoid any major injury if he wants to play till he's 45. He has been hurt three out of the last four seasons.
yep, injuries WILL end your career, or take away your greatness. Some of rodgers magic, is some of the same magic ben has. Their ability to make something out of nothing, to ad lib, to roll out, dance in the pocket, extend a play. But that also gets your beat up...........but. Again if your asking me greatest QB's, and who if i had one game to win would i take. Those 2 are in my top 3

Reactions: GNG

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yep, injuries WILL end your career, or take away your greatness. Some of rodgers magic, is some of the same magic ben has. Their ability to make something out of nothing, to ad lib, to roll out, dance in the pocket, extend a play. But that also gets your beat up...........but. Again if your asking me greatest QB's, and who if i had one game to win would i take. Those 2 are in my top 3

I'd trade both of them and a 1st for Mahomes.....

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess the Packers will not have to look for a new QB anytime soon. With luck in the next 10 years he can win another one.

Rodgers: I'll retire after winning Super Bowl at 45

With Andrew Luck's stunning retirement still reverberating around the NFL, the question of when some quarterbacks plan to walk away has become an even more intriguing question.

One player who has dealt with a series of injuries recently is Green Bay Packers signal-caller Aaron Rodgers. The 35-year-old has no designs to leave the sport soon, and already has his retirement plans booked.

"Yeah, win the Super Bowl when I'm 45 and ride off into the sunset," Rodgers quipped Friday during his appearance on The Rich Eisen Show.

When pressed by Eisen whether he indeed plans to play another decade, Rodgers said it depends how his body holds up.

"We'll see," Rodgers said, via the Green Bay Press Gazette. "I envision playing as long as my body feels good and I have the love for the game that I do right now that still fuels me and is still a passion. And I still love the daily grind and the practice and the preparation. If I can give everything to a team in that manner and my body feels good, I'm going to keep rolling."

Rodgers dealt with a knee sprain and bone bruise most of the 2018 season, missed nine games in 2017 with a shoulder injury and endured a slight calf strain near the end of 2016. While Luck retired because he was worn down by injuries, Rodgers pointing to his love of the daily grind suggests he'll be able to play until his body ultimately lets him down.
Just imagine if he suffers a significant or non-fictional injury

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It'll be interesting to see how Rodgers ups the ante this year . Last year in the opener he was literally carted off the field with a "devastating " injury only to return to the field in heroic fashion .

This year I'm saying he's choppered off the field with life threatening injuries only to return ( via chopper that lands at midfield ) with 3 minutes left to lead the Pack to a late TD!!

Final score

Bears 35
Packers 7

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It'll be interesting to see how Rodgers ups the ante this year . Last year in the opener he was literally carted off the field with a "devastating " injury only to return to the field in heroic fashion .

This year I'm saying he's choppered off the field with life threatening injuries only to return ( via chopper that lands at midfield ) with 3 minutes left to lead the Pack to a late TD!!

Final score

Bears 35
Packers 7

Where is your flare for dramatics?

AR rappels back into the game throwing a his signature fail Mary that's returned for a pick six. AR attempts to make the tackle and sprains his pron stache. Placing him on IR until the next day:crutch:

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aaron is great, but he's not the GOAT ....

ThereIsNoPlace

The New Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GAayron showed up to take part in the straight pride parade and was made to shave off his mufftache before he could partake.

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He'll retire after the 2021 season and be the first "man" to appear with 24 other woman on season 20 of the bachelor.