• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Aaron Rodgers is suddenly singing a different tune ....

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shefter reporting this completely unverified on the day of the draft remains some of the shitiest sports journalism I have seen.

When your fear of getting scooped is greater than your integrity you should lose status as an NFL insider.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude had no choice but to come back and the Packers knew it. They just held their ground until the sorry fuck agreed to honor his contract.

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shefter reporting this completely unverified on the day of the draft remains some of the shitiest sports journalism I have seen.

When your fear of getting scooped is greater than your integrity you should lose status as an NFL insider.

ESPN has made an entire brand off of shit journalism. Schefter used to be good, but he's spent way too much time with them.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude had no choice but to come back and the Packers knew it. They just held their ground until the sorry fuck agreed to honor his contract.

Uhhhhh what? They literally caved and let him dictate how things will be going forward by re-doing his contract. He basically bent them over and said “you’re going to give me this amount for this year and them I’m gone after that and you’re gonna like it” . And they happily took it because at least he’s back for another year and they don’t have to worry about it anymore this season.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He wants Randall Cobb back! That's recruiting? His is one of the worst contracts in the game right now.
It’s more than just that. They let Jordy Nelson go when he would’ve given them a discount to stay because of Rodgers, they signed that overrated thief Jimmy Graham because they got fooled into thinking he was worth it and took money away from signing better players.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uhhhhh what? They literally caved and let him dictate how things will be going forward by re-doing his contract. He basically bent them over and said “you’re going to give me this amount for this year and them I’m gone after that and you’re gonna like it” . And they happily took it because at least he’s back for another year and they don’t have to worry about it anymore this season.
Bullshit. They told him they'd re-look his contract situation at the end of the year. Its the old carrot and the stick. Rodgers was made to loom lie a fool. he never had a chance of playing anywhere other than Green Bay. They were holding all the cards. There is no new contract that allows him to leave. he's playing on that absurd contract he currently has. He'd be a fool not to.

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They were and are looking to move on from him, as evidenced by then drafting Love (obviously, not sure that is a smart decision). They let the baby have his bottle so that he'd actually show up to camp and not be out of rhythm.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whoever ripped you for saying that is an idiot.

The guy has never once taken responsibility for anything in his entire life, either personally or professionally. He defines "me first".
More than one person, more than one occassion.

althouth i repeatedly said rodgers was overrated too :L

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s more than just that. They let Jordy Nelson go when he would’ve given them a discount to stay because of Rodgers, they signed that overrated thief Jimmy Graham because they got fooled into thinking he was worth it and took money away from signing better players.

I don't remember Jordy exactly lighting the world on fire in Oakland. He was cooked at that point and just because they made a mistake with Graham, doesn't mean letting Jordy go was the wrong move.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There's also the matter of figuring out if this is still a viable marriage beyond 2021. Rodgers said he didn't earn the right to choose where he plays in 2022 in his amended contractual agreement, meaning he's still under team control within the three years left on his deal. But the Packers don't owe him enough guaranteed money (or, as it stood before Rodgers' return, any at all after 2021) to ensure that Rodgers will have a place in Green Bay beyond this season.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What was the change in salary for this year?:scratch:

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair, Brady never had a gay personal assistant that extensively detailed his relationship with the QB.

Brady also never “faked it” with a clear and obvious beard like Olivia Munn(who hasn’t been seen with a man since).
Brady is also the only guy to marry a Brazilian model that doesn't have an ass or curves.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

FL Network's Ian Rapoport reports the Packers have agreed to a reworked contract with Aaron Rodgers.​

The details are not yet known, but they will hopefully provide insight into Rodgers' post-2021 destiny. The early scuttlebutt is that the Pack would still control where Rodgers ends up if they divorce following this season, which has appeared inevitable. We will follow with the actual contractual details once they become available.

getting closer to answers :suds:

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More than one person, more than one occassion.

althouth i repeatedly said rodgers was overrated too :L
That is why I disagreed with you. We had a gentlemen’s bet about AR and BR last season. I think that was our to bed

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is why I disagreed with you. We had a gentlemen’s bet about AR and BR last season. I think that was our to bed
Well, tht didnt go well. I honestly forgot refresh me the bet, what do i owe, i clearly lost!