• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Aaron Rodgers: Dumbass

Flambo Gus

Token Native Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Skip said he should donate 8.5 Mil to charity for the tweet. Good morning laugh.

For a tweet almost 18 months old? Seems legit.

packfancjh

Hoopla Cash
$ 403.15
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm surprised Skip could pull Favre's wang out of his mouth long enough to say anything. Dude has a major hard on for Brett and hates Rodgers. Hell skip let's just make it 10 million. What's the next lame ass story we can beat to death?

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you guys think that Aaron Rodgers is as dumbass because he trusted his friend.

That's interesting.

I bet all your friends are real sweethearts.

And by the way, the guy wasn't an empty scholarship at Cal, he's an intelligent guy. He has strong Christian values, but you never hear about it because he doesn't believe in putting it out there in everyone's face. He does hangouts with kids in Wiscy who are dealing with or have overcome cancer. He started a record label. Plays guitar quite aptly. Is well spoken. Believes in being a positive role model. And stuck up for his friend. So what? Give it a rest.

Did I say he is a dumbass? No.. i did not. But you really have to have too much faith in a friend to think he was totally clean when he was already linked with steroids and skated the issue previously. This is a story because Rodgers made it a story by putting it out there.

Flambo Gus

Token Native Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did I say he is a dumbass? No.. i did not. But you really have to have too much faith in a friend to think he was totally clean when he was already linked with steroids and skated the issue previously. This is a story because Rodgers made it a story by putting it out there.

Rodgers put the story out there almost 18 months ago. When Braun was being accused of juicing for the first time...

Get your timeline straight.

"...when he was already linked with steroids and skated the issue previously..."

This tweet occurred during the first accusations...

Attractive and Rich

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you guys think that Aaron Rodgers is as dumbass because he trusted his friend.

That's interesting.

I bet all your friends are real sweethearts.

And by the way, the guy wasn't an empty scholarship at Cal, he's an intelligent guy. He has strong Christian values, but you never hear about it because he doesn't believe in putting it out there in everyone's face. He does hangouts with kids in Wiscy who are dealing with or have overcome cancer. He started a record label. Plays guitar quite aptly. Is well spoken. Believes in being a positive role model. And stuck up for his friend. So what? Give it a rest.

Reaffirms my belief in the thread title.

Attractive and Rich

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:laugh3::laugh3:

If you think a Ruby Tuesdays menu is as complicated as a playbook you really are an idiot.

Have you been there recently? Quite a few options with plenty of varieties of drinks and appetizers.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rodgers put the story out there almost 18 months ago. When Braun was being accused of juicing for the first time...

Get your timeline straight.

"...when he was already linked with steroids and skated the issue previously..."

This tweet occurred during the first accusations...

no shi*.... a tweet during the FIRST accusations.... Exactly what I was saying... learn to read

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
During the accusations.... and being linked with steroids... same thing.... But go ahead and keep defending Braun....and Rodgers...

Again.... I did not call Rodgers a dumbass...

Flambo Gus

Token Native Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no shi*.... a tweet during the FIRST accusations.... Exactly what I was saying... learn to read

"But you really have to have too much faith in a friend to think he was totally clean when he was already linked with steroids and skated the issue previously."

How can one skate the issue previously when the tweet came out during the FIRST accusations?

Learn to better communicate your message.

Attractive and Rich

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
During the accusations.... and being linked with steroids... same thing.... But go ahead and keep defending Braun....and Rodgers...

Again.... I did not call Rodgers a dumbass...

Stop using ellipsis so much.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"But you really have to have too much faith in a friend to think he was totally clean when he was already linked with steroids and skated the issue previously."

How can one skate the issue previously when the tweet came out during the FIRST accusations?

Learn to better communicate your message.

Skating the issue...... that better? I thought I had said that previously so I appologize.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah that "dumbass" is still far more famous, rich, and successful than you will ever be.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah that "dumbass" is still far more famous, rich, and successful than you will ever be.

What does that have to do with anything? He said Rodgers was a dumbass for making a stupid comment in the first place and turning out to be completely wrong on it. That's true. When did he ever say he will not be as rich, famous, or successful as him?

You're an idiot, seek therapy and for the love of God don't reproduce.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

the OP was not stating he wasn't rich or will be richer than anyone of us on this board. I don't think he would argue with you on that point. Just saying Rodgers isn't making himself look to smart right now

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I'm calling him The Welcher until (1) He makes good on his statement or (2) I can think of a more annoying nickname. :)