• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Aaron Rodgers: Dumbass

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah.

Obviously I'm trolling by posting Aaron Rodgers' own dumbass words and calling him a dumbass because of those words.

"Posting Aaron Rodgers' dumbass statements and calling him a dumbass is illogical and obviously trolling"

Dumbass.

The OP may be legitimate, but if you seriously believe most of your comments you've made here humanity would be much better off if you were removed from the gene pool.

DaBearsShowPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They may have a pretty decent knowledge of the game, but the vast majority couldn't make the right decisions in an NFL time frame.

Well no shit a 69 year old grandpa wont be able to go out there and make the right decisions. Football smarts is in a whole different ball park than athleticism and what I am reading off you.

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The OP may be legitimate, but if you seriously believe most of your comments you've made here humanity would be much better off if you were removed from the gene pool.

Such as?

Explain please....

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He won't do it. Why would he state that to begin with? How in the world would he seriously think he would be clean?

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He won't do it. Why would he state that to begin with? How in the world would he seriously think he would be clean?

Because he's a dumbass

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you guys think that Aaron Rodgers is as dumbass because he trusted his friend.

That's interesting.

I bet all your friends are real sweethearts.

And by the way, the guy wasn't an empty scholarship at Cal, he's an intelligent guy. He has strong Christian values, but you never hear about it because he doesn't believe in putting it out there in everyone's face. He does hangouts with kids in Wiscy who are dealing with or have overcome cancer. He started a record label. Plays guitar quite aptly. Is well spoken. Believes in being a positive role model. And stuck up for his friend. So what? Give it a rest.

J-Rod

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're talking about this on First Take right now. He's not giving up a dime.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just saying they are talking about it..... He doesn't owe anyone a dime.

I agree. People make bold statements all the time. I don't even want to think about how many paychecks I'd have to give up, lmao.

"I'll put my next paycheck on it..." :L

J-Rod

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. People make bold statements all the time. I don't even want to think about how many paychecks I'd have to give up, lmao.

"I'll put my next paycheck on it..." :L

Skip said he should donate 8.5 Mil to charity for the tweet. Good morning laugh.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't even be surprised if Rodgers donates a shit load of money very publicly, just to throw it in everyone's face.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once again the most idiotic comment I have ever seen in my life. Just because we arent in the NFL it DOESNT mean we dont know anything about football. Plenty of fans know what to do in certain situations and than watch their team execute it right after they mentioned it.

It's a whole lot different to be facing it on the field of play with everybody putting their hopes in you. It's also a lot different to be the guy with the football on an NFL field while the most talented guys in the world are trying their best to kill you. It's also tough to set even one of those records I posted above without at least an IQ above yours.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're talking about this on First Take right now. He's not giving up a dime.

Told you he wouldn't. Now if he were to surrender his entire year's salary because of a friend that he put his rep on the line for who was a liar he really would be a dumb ass.

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you guys think that Aaron Rodgers is as dumbass because he trusted his friend.

That's interesting.

I bet all your friends are real sweethearts.

And by the way, the guy wasn't an empty scholarship at Cal, he's an intelligent guy. He has strong Christian values, but you never hear about it because he doesn't believe in putting it out there in everyone's face. He does hangouts with kids in Wiscy who are dealing with or have overcome cancer. He started a record label. Plays guitar quite aptly. Is well spoken. Believes in being a positive role model. And stuck up for his friend. So what? Give it a rest.

You forgot "and he's a dumbass"