• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Aaron Rodgers: Dumbass

Attractive and Rich

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, you and the OP are both not the sharpest tools in your respective sheds. You guys need to rethink your life before you go around calling people dumb asses.

I supposed you will now tell me that you have never uttered an unintelligent word in public? Just lay off, dude, you're clearly in the wrong here.

I have never uttered an unintelligent word in public.

You, on the other hand, copy and pasted some random NFL records as evidence that the man in question is a genius. :wtf2:

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1) Only a dumbass would provide a list of NFL records as evidence of the guy in question not being a dumbass.

2) You need to rethink your life because you posted NFL records as evidence of the guy in question not being a dumbass.

3) Combine the fact that I needed to explain this to you with #'s 1 and 2, and I'm extremely happy that I don't know you.

Yep. You're a lot more unintelligent than Aaron Rodger ever thought about being. At least he doesn't deny evidence against himself that is so obvious it hurts.

What do you think about those NFL records? Any old talented dumb ass could do it, right? I don't think so.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have never uttered an unintelligent word in public.

You, on the other hand, copy and pasted some random NFL records as evidence that the man in question is a genius. :wtf2:

Nope. You're putting words in my mouth. I never said anyone was a genius. I simply stated that he isn't a dumb ass and gave nearly 100 reason why he isn't.

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. You're a lot more unintelligent than Aaron Rodger ever thought about being. At least he doesn't deny evidence against himself that is so obvious it hurts.

What do you think about those NFL records? Any old talented dumb ass could do it, right? I don't think so.

tumblr_mq6scsKOam1rbbhdpo1_400.gif

Attractive and Rich

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That is exactly what I think.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Using emoticons is pretty stupid.

That's an opinion. How about if I start a thread saying that you said that so every poster on these boards can see the stupidity in it? Don't worry, I won't bother.

I've had enough fun with you unintelligent people for one night. Do get some rest. Ta-ta.

DaBearsShowPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This might have been the most idiotic post of the night.

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

DaBearsShowPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's an opinion. How about if I start a thread saying that you said that so every poster on these boards can see the stupidity in it? Don't worry, I won't bother.

I've had enough fun with you unintelligent people for one night. Do get some rest. Ta-ta.

Go for it, I don't like to type like a 7 year old. Please start a thread about me, it will really show how intelligent you really are.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Not if you can run fast or throw a football well" - Geniuses

How long will it take you to memorize every play in a playbook? Make a decision as to what to do with the ball?

Gee, you're dumb.

Attractive and Rich

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How long will it take you to memorize every play in a playbook? Make a decision as to what to do with the ball?

Gee, you're dumb.

How long does it take for the waitress at Ruby Tuesday's to memorize the whole menu?

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Gee, you're dumb.

Are you playing "Let's see if I can get dumber by the post?"

Because if so?

You're winning.

DaBearsShowPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Gee, you're dumb.

Once again the most idiotic comment I have ever seen in my life. Just because we arent in the NFL it DOESNT mean we dont know anything about football. Plenty of fans know what to do in certain situations and than watch their team execute it right after they mentioned it.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Gee, you're dumb.

Stooping to his level is just embarrassing yourself. When it's obvious he's trolling and your logic isn't better than his, you need some work.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once again the most idiotic comment I have ever seen in my life. Just because we arent in the NFL it DOESNT mean we dont know anything about football. Plenty of fans know what to do in certain situations and than watch their team execute it right after they mentioned it.

They may have a pretty decent knowledge of the game, but the vast majority couldn't make the right decisions in an NFL time frame.

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stooping to his level is just embarrassing yourself. When it's obvious he's trolling and your logic isn't better than his, you need some work.

Yeah.

Obviously I'm trolling by posting Aaron Rodgers' own dumbass words and calling him a dumbass because of those words.

"Posting Aaron Rodgers' dumbass statements and calling him a dumbass is illogical and obviously trolling"

Dumbass.