• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Aaron Rodgers: Dumbass

DaBearsShowPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't make all that much less than Aaron Rodgers and I can walk down the street without people asking for photos and autographs.

You dont make all that much less than Rodgers, hahaha! Did your parents make all of it for you?

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
- NFL Records
Single season QB Passer Rating (122.5)[2][3]
Highest career passer rating in regular season with a minimum of 1,500 passing attempts (104.9)
Only quarterback in history to have a career passer rating of over 100.0
Only quarterback in history to have a career passer rating of over 100.0 in both the regular season and post season.
Lowest career pass interception % (1.7%)
Most games with a passer rating of over 110.0 (12) and 100.0 (13) in a season.
Most consecutive games with a passer rating of over 100.0 (12) and 110.0 (11)
Most consecutive games with a passer rating of over 100.0 (12) and 110.0 (11) to start a season.
Second highest career completion percentage in regular season (65.7%)
Third most passing yards in a single postseason (1,094)
Most passing yards by a quarterback in their first playoff game (423)
Only quarterback to pass for over 400 yards, throw 4 passing touchdowns, and rush for 2 touchdowns in one game.
Best touchdown to interception ratio in NFL history (171:46)
Tied NFL record for most consecutive games with at least two touchdown passes (13).
Tied NFL record for most consecutive playoff games with at least 3 touchdown passes (3).
Most touchdown passes by a quarterback in his first three playoff games (10)
Only player in NFL history to pass for over 4,000 yards in each of the first two seasons as a starting QB
Only player in NFL history to throw 45+ touchdowns, and 6 or fewer interceptions in a single season
Second best touchdown to interception ratio in a season (45:6)
One of only four quarterbacks (Kurt Warner, Eli Manning, and Dan Marino) to pass for over 1,000 yards in a single postseason
One of only two quarterbacks to have a season passer rating of over 120.0
7x FedEx Air Player of the Week (Week 11, 2010 & Weeks 4–7, 9, 13, 2011)
6× NFC Player of the Month
The Wisconsin Legislature approved a resolution that declared December 12, 2012 (stylized as 12/12/12) "Aaron Rodgers Day" in his honor as Rodgers also wears number 12.[78][79]
Threw the fewest interceptions (42) before throwing career touchdown 150 (Dan Marino threw 69 interceptions)
Only Rodgers, Marino, and Favre have thrown for over 30 touchdowns in more than one season before turning the age of 30
- Packer Records
Most passing yards in a season (4,643)
Most touchdown passes in a season (45)
Best touchdown to interception ratio in a season (45:6)
Highest completion percentage in a season (68.3%)
Highest yards per attempt in a season (9.25)
Highest passing touchdown % in a season (9.0%)
Best pass interception % in a season (1.2%)
Best career pass interception % (1.7%)
Most passing yards in a playoff game (423)
Most games with a passer rating of over 100.0, 110.0, 120.0 & 130.0 in a season.
Most consecutive games with a passer rating of over 100.0 and 110.0 in a season.
Most passing yards in a single postseason (1,094).
Most passing yards (304) and touchdowns (3) in a Super Bowl
Most passing yards by a quarterback in their first year as a starter (4,038)
Highest completion percentage in a playoff game with a minimum of 25 attempts (86.1%)
Tied record for most passing touchdowns in a game (6)
Highest career passer rating in regular season (104.9)
Second highest career passer rating in postseason (103.6) (Behind Bart Starr's 104.8)
2nd most rushing yards by a quarterback in a season (356)
Most seasons with a passer rating of over 100.0 (4)
Most consecutive seasons with a passer rating of over 100.0 (4)
Most touchdown passes in back to back seasons (84)
Most touchdown passes in a single postseason (9)
Only QB to pass for over 4,000 yards and rush for over 300 yards in a season
Highest career completion percentage (65.7%)
Highest career yards per attempt (8.1)
Most games with a completion percentage of over 70.0% in a season (7)
Highest passing yards per game average in a season (309)

Don't know where you've been but this game is not a kid's game. Maybe you are the dumb ass.

Are you serious with this?

Jesus dude. Rethink your life.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can copy and paste. What is the relevance?

Yeah, those are the stats - NFL records - of a dumb ass. Sure they are. It takes no brains to play QB in the NFL and do all the things that Rodgers has done.

If you really believe that then you are the dumb ass.

Sounds to me like you've got a Rodgers Hate Thread going on. By all means, if it makes you feel better just go on ahead and call one of the the greatest QBs ever in the history of the game a dumb ass. :lame:

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, those are the stats - NFL records - of a dumb ass. Sure they are. It takes no brains to play QB in the NFL and do all the things that Rodgers has done.

Sounds to me like you've got a Rodgers Hate Thread going on. By all means, if it makes you feel better just go on ahead and call of the the greatest QBs ever in the history of the game a dumb ass. :lame:

I reiterate...

If you're serious with this mindset and not trolling...

Rethink your life.

Attractive and Rich

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sounds to me like you've got a Rodgers Hate Thread going on. By all means, if it makes you feel better just go on ahead and call of the the greatest QBs ever in the history of the game a dumb ass. :lame:

Being smart is not a necessary prerequisite to being a professional athlete. And I didn't even start the thread so I have no idea what you are talking about.

DaBearsShowPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would say Aaron Rodgers is more of a classless prick more than he is a dumbass. I played with the Packers LT Bryan Bulaga my senior year of HS and see him occasionally when he comes back into town and he really doesnt have the best thing to say about Rodger. He said last year that Rodgers might be the best player in the league but also the worst leader.

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the best comeback you've got? Yep, it is looking more and more like you are the dumb ass.

"I know you are but what am I?" - Dumbasses who need to rethink their lives

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Being smart is not a necessary prerequisite to being a professional athlete. And I didn't even start the thread so I have no idea what you are talking about.

You know exactly what I'm talking about, I didn't stutter. This man is no dumb ass. It takes brains and plenty of brains to do what he has done in his lifetime.

DaBearsShowPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sounds to me like you've got a Rodgers Hate Thread going on. By all means, if it makes you feel better just go on ahead and call one of the the greatest QBs ever in the history of the game a dumb ass. :lame:

I am not judging Rodgers intelligence off the field but he does say some stupid shit and makes some idiotic gestures quite a bit on the field. I mean if someone like Devin Hester or Chris Johnson could play in the league than anyone with their type of talent can, they arent too bright.

Attractive and Rich

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know exactly what I'm talking about, I didn't stutter. This man is no dumb ass. It takes brains and plenty of brains to do what he has done in his lifetime.

And Tom Brady can win a Nobel Prize in Chemistry.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I know you are but what am I?" - Dumbasses who need to rethink their lives

Because I don't think Rodgers is a dumb ass and I've posted nearly one hundred good reasons why I don't think so that makes me a dumb ass? If that's the case then I am the greatest dumb ass you will ever meet on a message board. I'm honored.

And I need to rethink my life? Why? You don't even know me.

DaBearsShowPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You do know that Football Smarts/Intelligence is a lot different than Street Smarts and Book Smarts right? He is very football intelligent but off the field I would not say the same.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not judging Rodgers intelligence off the field but he does say some stupid shit and makes some idiotic gestures quite a bit on the field. I mean if someone like Devin Hester or Chris Johnson could play in the league than anyone with their type of talent can, they arent too bright.

Now this is the voice of reason. Saying some stupid things off the field does not make a person a dumb ass. If it did we would have about 90% of the world's population clearly labelled as dumb asses.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do know that Football Smarts/Intelligence is a lot different than Street Smarts and Book Smarts right? He is very football intelligent but off the field I would not say the same.

My only point is that Rodgers is not a dumb ass. He has said some unintelligent things in his lifetime, who hasn't?

Attractive and Rich

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now this is the voice of reason. Saying some stupid things off the field does not make a person a dumb ass. If it did we would have about 90% of the world's population clearly labelled as dumb asses.

How does saying stupid things not make someone a dumbass? That is pretty much the definition to a T.

DaBearsShowPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Im not going to sit here and list every dumbass thing Rodgers has been noted for off the field because that is a waste of my time. I gave you a brief summary of why I would call him a dumbass off the field and not on. Its alright not all great players are smart off the field, Urlacher was not the most intelligent off the field and I could care less.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Tom Brady can win a Nobel Prize in Chemistry.

Yep, you and the OP are both not the sharpest tools in your respective sheds. You guys need to rethink your life before you go around calling people dumb asses.

I supposed you will now tell me that you have never uttered an unintelligent word in public? Just lay off, dude, you're clearly in the wrong here.

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because I don't think Rodgers is a dumb ass and I've posted nearly one hundred good reasons why I don't think so that makes me a dumb ass? If that's the case then I am the greatest dumb ass you will ever meet on a message board. I'm honored.

And I need to rethink my life? Why? You don't even know me.

1) Only a dumbass would provide a list of NFL records as evidence of the guy in question not being a dumbass.

2) You need to rethink your life because you posted NFL records as evidence of the guy in question not being a dumbass.

3) Combine the fact that I needed to explain this to you with #'s 1 and 2, and I'm extremely happy that I don't know you.