• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Aaron Rodgers Done in GB?

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope not. I watched the 70's , 80 and 90's Patriots, just about every game and used to go to the shitty Schaefer/Sullivan stadiums. I want to see them win and hopefully Bill can prove me wrong, but I'm from 'show me" city. I have the utmost respect for Kraft, he turned around a losing franchise and turned it into a 20 year dynasty and no#2 valued NFL team for himself, much kudos to him

Lol you’re the best

Kudos to Kraft

no Kudos to the man widely viewed as the greatest coach in history

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man I would have gladly swapped those for the NE receivers

You would have never swapped the NE defense for any one of GBs defenses

and everyone but you would never swap The Who’s who of schmuck head coaches in GB for the great one

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not getting into all of that. I don't know enough about it and don't care to discuss speculation.

I'm simply speaking to those who want to be critical of Aaron Rodgers the player and his 1 ring. He has carried that team with little support and it's not his fault that the GM didn't get enough talent around him. Similar to Peyton in Indy, it was not on him it was on the GM who didn't take advantage of such an opportunity.

Other QBs with "only 1 ring" who didn't hear much criticism for it.

Brees
Steve Young
Joe Namath
Favre.
There is a huge difference though between the guys you listed. Those guys had management that got talent around him. The Packers didn’t attempt to improve the offense (it appears). Not a fan of Rodgers but him wanting out makes this different than Watson or baby Wilson wanting out.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a huge difference though between the guys you listed. Those guys had management that got talent around him. The Packers didn’t attempt to improve the offense (it appears). Not a fan of Rodgers but him wanting out makes this different than Watson or baby Wilson wanting out.
:scratch:

UnrealTerm04

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know Aaron's contract, as in if he has to approve whichever team he is traded to, but I would think if GB were to trade him, it would be to an AFC team, not an NFC team. Similar to how they handled Favre when the Jets/Bucs shown interest in him, they dealt him the Jets.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know Aaron's contract, as in if he has to approve whichever team he is traded to, but I would think if GB were to trade him, it would be to an AFC team, not an NFC team. Similar to how they handled Favre when the Jets/Bucs shown interest in him, they dealt him the Jets.
Saw somewhere that he is interested in the Raiders. Good luck going against Mahomes and the Chiefs twice a year

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol you’re the best

Kudos to Kraft

Thank you, you're not bad yourself, for a NYer that is :suds:

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The latest idea of all those experts on Aaron Rodgers

He has the option to opt out for covid reasons this year yet before July 2cnd

It appears he may not be a high risk candidate so would not be paid any money

I think the only thing this would do is eliminate all the camp hold out and assumes talks going on to bring him back

Does this save the team in cap money by not having to pay him. I have no expertise in any of that

Aaron Rodgers may have found his way out of playing for the Packers in 2021​

The NFL and NFLPA will allow players to opt-out of the season, no questions asked, by July 2​

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol you’re the best

Kudos to Kraft

Arians? Why should I give him Kudos. You be the Judge with your BB apple

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I got my mind set on you. I got my mind set on you. [Verse 1] But it's going to take money. A whole lot of spending money. It's going to take plenty of money."
The Broncos have tried to wrest him from GB but no matter what they do, the Pack won't be nice about it. They have a prized QB with a ton of success. No matter what, he won't be a bargain for the buyer. My guess is that a very needy team will pony up at least 3 first round picks and more than likely, a couple of players. Unless someone is willing to give up two or three big stars and a first.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The latest idea of all those experts on Aaron Rodgers

He has the option to opt out for covid reasons this year yet before July 2cnd

It appears he may not be a high risk candidate so would not be paid any money

I think the only thing this would do is eliminate all the camp hold out and assumes talks going on to bring him back

Does this save the team in cap money by not having to pay him. I have no expertise in any of that

Aaron Rodgers may have found his way out of playing for the Packers in 2021​

The NFL and NFLPA will allow players to opt-out of the season, no questions asked, by July 2​

If he opts out can he change his mind and opt back in later at some point during the season or opt back in if the Packers trade him?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he opts back in, he loses that portion of his pay. Opt back halfway, he loses half of his seasons pay.