• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Aaron Rodgers Done in GB?

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the hoodie just took the future HOF'er. Im not totally sold on mac jones. But his leadership and processing is top notch. While everyone kept saying, hes a perfect fit in SF. I kept thinking, he'd kill it in NE

Yah if there was one team where Jones was going to work, it was the Patriots. I was thinking the same thing. I think Jones was selected way too early, but it made sense for the Pats to pull the trigger. The Pats have always had a behemoth blocking unit (in the BB era) and dial up very specific routes/plays that require the QB to know the option, read a defense before the snap if that option PRE SNAP is not there, and get the ball to the open person asap. I think Jones will excel there. He would NOT do good in an offense that requires any improvisation or 'look/wait for the huge play' whatsoever... and that's not what the Pats traditionally do.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yah if there was one team where Jones was going to work, it was the Patriots. I was thinking the same thing. I think Jones was selected way too early, but it made sense for the Pats to pull the trigger. The Pats have always had a behemoth blocking unit (in the BB era) and dial up very specific routes/plays that require the QB to know the option, read a defense before the snap if that option PRE SNAP is not there, and get the ball to the open person asap. I think Jones will excel there. He would NOT do good in an offense that requires any improvisation or 'look/wait for the huge play' whatsoever... and that's not what the Pats traditionally do.
Best Friends Bff GIF by reactionseditor

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have read that a Packers beat writer says this is all just fake news trying to drum up ratings right before the draft but we shall see
What would a Packers beat writer gain from that? Does the NFL slip them an envelope of cash or maybe he/she wants to be a pariah to their home team?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jokes aside, this sounds about right

I hope a team finally has the balls/smarts to do this. They are all so stupid. You keep letting these players force a trade and the next guys all see it too. Just like with holding out. You watch a guy hold out and get his contract and you follow suit. Someone wants Rodgers? You make them pay through the roof or you hang up

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Speaking Thursday evening, Packers GM Brian Gutekunst said the team would not trade Aaron Rodgers.​

“No, we’re not going to trade Aaron Rodgers," was Gutekunst's point blank comment. "He's our quarterback, he's our leader. We've been working through this for a little while now. It may take some time … But he gives us the best chance to win and we're going to work toward that end." That is not what Rodgers is leaking, but it sounds like the Packers are prepared to play hard ball. With the draft seeming to foreclose a number of trade destinations — but not all — Rodgers may have to be prepared to sit games if he truly wants to force his way out of Wisconsin.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Speaking Thursday evening, Packers GM Brian Gutekunst said the team would not trade Aaron Rodgers.​

“No, we’re not going to trade Aaron Rodgers," was Gutekunst's point blank comment. "He's our quarterback, he's our leader. We've been working through this for a little while now. It may take some time … But he gives us the best chance to win and we're going to work toward that end." That is not what Rodgers is leaking, but it sounds like the Packers are prepared to play hard ball. With the draft seeming to foreclose a number of trade destinations — but not all — Rodgers may have to be prepared to sit games if he truly wants to force his way out of Wisconsin.
I don't think Rodgers is the guy you want to play chicken with, but go off, Packers.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a little prima donna, sulking bitch he is. Go host your tv show
You're so mean, I won't talk you anymore, unless its Track and Field questions!!

LetsGoPats

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And he wouldn't be too far away from Los Angeles. He can continue on as the host of Jeopardy.
If the producers saw what I saw, I’d say the chances of that are pretty slim.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would NOT trade a kings ransom for Rodgers. A 1st and nothing more, because odds are you're going to need to draft his replacement very soon. A team trades a 2022 1st, then drafts a QB in 2023.