• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Aaron Rodgers after the game, "We were the better team today"

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not hard to show class after your team just pulled off one if the biggest miracles in NFL history to reach the SB.

The dude was crying, pouring out pure emotion, and he kept it classy. He kept it classy in such a raw moment because he is classy. He didn't have to give Green Bay or his teammates credit. He did it because when polished, or when in a very emotional moment, he's a class act. Give credit where credit is due.

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The dude was crying, pouring out pure emotion, and he kept it classy. He kept it classy in such a raw moment because he is classy. He didn't have to give Green Bay or his teammates credit. He did it because when polished, or when in a very emotional moment, he's a class act. Give credit where credit is due.

Wonder how "classy" he would have been if they lost?

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Who knows? We can only judge him on his actions. I don't recall him claiming the Seahawks were the better team a couple of years ago when they got bounced in the playoffs.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I hate how much the word "class" is leaned on in sports. But I have no doubt that Wilson would have been gracious in defeat. A few other guys on the team? Maybe not so much. But Wilson? No doubt about it.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So he's probably what, 1 of 2 guys that can get away with that while everyone will just nod their heads? I need to hear more about how this guy doesn't have an ego and you just have to love him.

I agree with Rodgers.

Hats off to the Hawks...not a good win, it was a great win, but not one they could've pulled off w/o GB's help.

The Packers gave that one away...flat out.

Sgthall999

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The difference? Hawks played hard the full 60 minutes, and the Packers took their foot off the gas pedal. Need to score TDs in the red zone.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no problem with Rogers. He is amazing on the field, and a pretty stand-up guy off of it.

Now Clay Matthews is a dirty white boy, that's never let a whistle stop him from finishing the play.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The difference? Hawks played hard the full 60 minutes, and the Packers took their foot off the gas pedal. Need to score TDs in the red zone.

AND recover an onside kick that hits you square in the hands. AND keep up the pressure on 3rd and 19 stead of dropping 8 and still allowing a 1st down. AND make a play on a the 2 pt conversion instead of watching it in the air.

In the end SEA wanted the game more.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So he's probably what, 1 of 2 guys that can get away with that while everyone will just nod their heads? I need to hear more about how this guy doesn't have an ego and you just have to love him.

He's right for the most part. But he also knows it's a 60 minute game and that was quite the epic gag. I feel bad for the players. They had in their hands. (or maybe not)

Louie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Aaron Rodgers after the game, "We were the better team today"?? LOL, don't better teams usually win the game. Rodgers is a great QB, but he need to move on to next season.

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He's right, they were. He also went on to talk about all the missed opportunities they had and how it was a formula for losing games.

LooseChange

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing in the NFL is deserved. Everything in the NFL is earned. Sure, Green Bay out played Seattle for 56 minutes in the game but Seattle did enough to keep the game within reach. Early in the game the Packers had great field position due to a few takeaways, yet Seattle's defense did a great job stopping the Packers and holding them to FG's. Anyways, it was superbly wonderful to watch the Green Bay Packers piss that one down their leg in a very Vikings way.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's right, they were. He also went on to talk about all the missed opportunities they had and how it was a formula for losing games.

How so? Baldwin turns the ball over on the KO and it's well earned, but GB screws up on the onside kick and it isn't? They lost because they lived in the red zone the entire first half and kept kicking field goals.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Aaron, why don't you guys get together with the Lions and Cowboys and have some type of round robin thing for the real champ, because they were saying the same crap as well when they were bounced.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 375,244.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A better team finishes the game..sorry, better double check that thought Aaron.

This bloke would have sufficed to complete the contest:

635564862650334126-wrigglesworth-grab.png

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GB was the better team yesterday. I've never seen so many strokes of luck line up for one team in one game in my life until yesterday. GB deserved to win.

Any way you want to look at it they didn't deserve to win. Even if you want to call it luck, it was GB fuckups and not being able to finish the game that created Seattle's "luck."

If they deserved to win, they would have won...

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any way you want to look at it they didn't deserve to win. Even if you want to call it luck, it was GB fuckups and not being able to finish the game that created Seattle's "luck."

If they deserved to win, they would have won...

Yes every team that deserves to win always wins.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know, Jaemis Winston just got ripped a new one for this, but he's a black kid, so I guess he's fair game. I think the same criticism applied to Winston should apply here. Don't say shit like, "the better team lost." Seattle was the #1 seed and they defeated you twice this season. Be a professional, put blame on yourself, tell the fans your sorry, and let the media and fans say shit like that. Don't go up there like a bad sport, especially with the way your fans defend every arrogant thing you've ever done. Oh, and maybe don't throw your coaches under the bus either with the, "we weren't aggressive enough" comment. How many times did you have the ball in Seattle's territory and not walk away with a TD, Rodgers? You think you might want to assume some responsibility and leave out the butthurt comments and finger pointing?

Again, I know it's blasphemy to question him as I am, but as I stated earlier, let another QB make these comments, and we would sit here tearing the guy a new one.

Let's make something that has absolutely nothing to do with race into a racism matter :L

boltfan72

ex-Charger fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He should've finished the sentence:

"We were the better team today and if our coach wasn't such a huge fucking pussy we would've punched it in twice from the half yard line rather than kicking field goals."