• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Aaron Rodgers after the game, "We were the better team today"

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No you did not.................You have to play the full 60 minutes to win the game..........not just 56.

Look you lil bears fan emerging from the den. Winter ain't over yet.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a crazy game. A lucky bounce on onsides kick and better coaching won it for Seattle. The fake field go and scoring a TD was huge. Packers should have gone for the a TD on 4th and goal, and their red zone effeciency wasn't good, give props to Seattle's D . 5 Fg's and 1 Td, you convert just 1 into a TD and game is out of reach. Couple of throws were off, like the easy one to Jordy in endzone, but I'm sure Rodgers injury dampened his throws

SteveDallas

T&R Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta lay the blame for this debacle squarely at the feet of the head coach. 4rth and inches at the goal line you go for it. Every time.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. I commented yesterday that Bostick is your Bill Buckner. Red Sox fans will know what I mean by that.

"I was only there to block, Jordy was there to catch the ball" - ouch!

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,229.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta lay the blame for this debacle squarely at the feet of the head coach. 4rth and inches at the goal line you go for it. Every time.

Thats what I thought..............

Damn,if Lacy or Kuhn doesn`t get in,Seattle is most likely at the one or two yard line........Nice coaching there.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the best you got?..........Looks like you just lost again.

Its kinda trendy............

Again you're a Bears fan. Last time you were relevant Ronald Reagan was in the White House.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Couple of throws were off, like the easy one to Jordy in endzone, but I'm sure Rodgers injury dampened his throws

That was something that few people are talking about. Rodgers was way off on some real easy passes. I understand you're hurting, but man that throw to Nelson was just plain horrible. I say he had 4-5 just horrible throws to open WRs that cost them badly.

flyingelvis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another bonehead play worth mentioning is the dude who picked the last pass and decided to give himself up with about 4 yards of open real estate in front of him.

So it's a triple play. This, the 2 pt hail mary and the onside blocker who decides he is going to be the hero.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He got trashed after the Oregon game for his post game comments. He didn't give Oregon credit, and seemed in denial about getting his ass kicked.

Well there's a huge difference between getting destroyed and losing due to a miraculous on sides kick, a miraculous Hail Mary on a two point conversion, and a coin flip. I was also off put by the poster I quoted saying race plays a role in Winston getting blasted and Rodgers not. Winston has also been a terrible human being off of the field and Rodgers has been a class act. The flak Winston got for that has nothing to do with him being a black kid and Rodgers being a white nfl QB.

flyingelvis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another bonehead play worth mentioning is the dude who picked the last pass and decided to give himself up with about 4 yards of open real estate in front of him.

So it's a triple play. This, the 2 pt hail mary and the onside blocker who decides he is going to be the hero.

40 yards. Where is the edit button on this board?

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate to say it,but they were the better team yesterday.........I sure seemed like GB`s def had Seattle`s number and Rodgers was starting to heat it up.
But the interception where bostick(I think) decided to kneel it down was the dumb move there. It sure looked like there was plenty of open field ahead of him.

from their GB blew it and RW and ML took them to the wood shed.............

I really hadn't thought about that until this morning. Wasn't there still 5 min in the game or something like that? I would have to re watch, which believe me I will, but I don't remember seeing a Seahawks near him, he could've at least ran that back to put GB into FG range.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do agree that Rodgers should have been a little more tactful, but in his defense, he looked like in complete shock and uncomfortably numb

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well there's a huge difference between getting destroyed and losing due to a miraculous on sides kick, a miraculous Hail Mary on a two point conversion, and a coin flip. I was also off put by the poster I quoted saying race plays a role in Winston getting blasted and Rodgers not. Winston has also been a terrible human being off of the field and Rodgers has been a class act. The flak Winston got for that has nothing to do with him being a black kid and Rodgers being a white nfl QB.

There's also a difference between losing to a team twice in one season and still claiming you have the better team and claiming a game was way closer than it looked, but a freakish run of turnovers made the game look worse than it was.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's also a difference between losing to a team twice in one season and still claiming you have the better team and claiming a game was way closer than it looked, but a freakish run of turnovers made the game look worse than it was.

He said they were the better team yesterday. Not the better team in general.

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW, you know who showed everyone a ton of class after the game? Russ D Wilson. In a super emotional moment, he understood what winning like a pro is all about. Hats off to that guy and his professionalism.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So he's probably what, 1 of 2 guys that can get away with that while everyone will just nod their heads? I need to hear more about how this guy doesn't have an ego and you just have to love him.
Take away all the bonehead mistakes by Green Bay in the 4th quarter and he is probably right but the game is 60 minutes long, not 45 minutes.

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Take away all the bonehead mistakes by Green Bay in the 4th quarter and he is probably right but the game is 60 minutes.

Do you think Rodgers thought Dallas was the better team last week? I mean, Dallas did lead for most if the game...

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW, you know who showed everyone a ton of class after the game? Russ D Wilson. In a super emotional moment, he understood what winning like a pro is all about. Hats off to that guy and his professionalism.

It's not hard to show class after your team just pulled off one if the biggest miracles in NFL history to reach the SB.

seafandoghawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Packers may have been the better team yesterday, but there's no way that they 'deserved' to win. In addition to all of the missed opportunities that people have already discussed, how many passes and interceptions did they drop? They failed to execute on numerous occasions. Deserve has got nothing to do with the Pacers performance yesterday.