• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Aaron Hernandez's Killing Fields

droider

Human NFL Almanac and College Football Insider
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this a ripoff of the Netflix series one or does it have different info?

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hernandez... what an idiot.

Everyone knows when you are trying to kill someone you use explosives or something with fire so it burns the evidence. And then you don't rip the f'ing security system out of the wall (or whatever), you call Comcast and then pay the service tech. $300 to remove it professionally. He'll not only destroy the evidence but give you 2 months free HBO or Showtime (your choice, guy even offered me Cinemax and 2 hours free PlayBoy in '14).

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just find it a joke how some people can just walk away and others face a lifetime of contempt.

Ray Cruthers, Aaron Hernandez are hated and considered vermin.

Yet Donte Stallworth, Ray Lewis and Leonard Lewis are all forgiven and in Ray Lewis's case, rewarded.

And what about Lawrence Taylor? People almost genuflect when his name is mentioned and yet no one ever talks about the fact that he raped a 16 year old girl and snorted coke by the pound.

It all depends what team you pull for and are against.
You make some good points

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hernandez... what an idiot.

Everyone knows when you are trying to kill someone you use explosives or something with fire so it burns the evidence. And then you don't rip the f'ing security system out of the wall (or whatever), you call Comcast and then pay the service tech. $300 to remove it professionally. He'll not only destroy the evidence but give you 2 months free HBO or Showtime (your choice, guy even offered me Cinemax and 2 hours free PlayBoy in '14).
giphy.gif

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are there any two cities who've shown a pattern of looking the other way for student athletes quite like Gainesville and Tallahassee? Man, I can't think of many!

Waco, Texas and State College, PA...

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Waco, Texas and State College, PA...

Was State College, PA looking out for the student athletes though or were they looking out for the guy fucking the charity kids?

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Before the alleged shooting, he hit a man in a bar so hard it messed up his hearing. He called Urban Meyer within a couple hours and things got settled out of court. I only assume Meyer and the school had their hands in the shooting ordeal.

These were two separate incidents. Right? Punching the manager over a bill he couldn't pay and the shooting were a ways apart. Yeah?

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just find it a joke how some people can just walk away and others face a lifetime of contempt.

Ray Cruthers, Aaron Hernandez are hated and considered vermin.

Yet Donte Stallworth, Ray Lewis and Leonard Lewis are all forgiven and in Ray Lewis's case, rewarded.

And what about Lawrence Taylor? People almost genuflect when his name is mentioned and yet no one ever talks about the fact that he raped a 16 year old girl and snorted coke by the pound.

It all depends what team you pull for and are against.

I'll give you Ray Lewis. I don't think people realize that he literally pled guilty and got off on the prosecution botching everything.

But... I have to pause at Donte Stallworth. Come on. Guy was driving barely over the legal limit and hit a guy who was illegally on the street. He literally pled out of the guilt he felt and could have fought it at trial. Was he wrong? Yes. But it's SOOOOO different than the other incidents.

And Ray Carruth went to prison for like 20 years, no?

Ray Lewis is the biggest hypocrite and overcompensating clown of our time, though.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was State College, PA looking out for the student athletes though or were they looking out for the guy fucking the charity kids?
That's fair. Those were just the first two that popped in my head as far as covering up something for long periods of time. But that wasn't an instance of the police covering up for a student.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll give you Ray Lewis. I don't think people realize that he literally pled guilty and got off on the prosecution botching everything.

But... I have to pause at Donte Stallworth. Come on. Guy was driving barely over the legal limit and hit a guy who was illegally on the street. He literally pled out of the guilt he felt and could have fought it at trial. Was he wrong? Yes. But it's SOOOOO different than the other incidents.

And Ray Carruth went to prison for like 20 years, no?

Ray Lewis is the biggest hypocrite and overcompensating clown of our time, though.

Ray Lewis isn't a murderer. Thugs met thugs, one of the thugs decided to break a champagne bottle over another thugs head, and all hell broke loose. Bunch of idiots found each other after heavy drinking and two people end up dead. But if you're into something with someone and you crack someone over the head with a bottle you better realize you've raised the stakes very high.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ray Lewis isn't a murderer. Thugs met thugs, one of the thugs decided to break a champagne bottle over another thugs head, and all hell broke loose. Bunch of idiots found each other after heavy drinking and two people end up dead. But if you're into something with someone and you crack someone over the head with a bottle you better realize you've raised the stakes very high.

Him tossing his white blood covered blazer into the dumpster and them cleaning out that limo to cover it up says otherwise. Maybe not murder one. But it's fucking murder.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Him tossing his white blood covered blazer into the dumpster and them cleaning out that limo to cover it up says otherwise. Maybe not murder one. But it's fucking murder.

How does that say anything otherwise? He destroyed evidence. I'm pretty sure that was addressed. The wannabe rappers he was hanging with did all the stabbing and they didn't get convicted. The whole thing went to hell when one of the guys that ended up being dead smashed someone else over the head with a fucking champagne bottle.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How does that say anything otherwise? He destroyed evidence. I'm pretty sure that was addressed. The wannabe rappers he was hanging with did all the stabbing and they didn't get convicted. The whole thing went to hell when one of the guys that ended up being dead smashed someone else over the head with a fucking champagne bottle.

From what is able to be found. He took a lot of part it in the viscious killing, knew damn well what was going on and was fully comfortable with what had happened. Demonstrated full knowledge of what he had done when he destroyed the evidence LINKED TO HIM.

I'm not even an attorney (just a dummy on the internet) and I can layout the groundwork of a closing statement that would help convict him.

jontaejones

Hoopla Cash
$ 149.32
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, so the Netflix thing...

So, he likes to suck cock, so he killed himself because people would find out?

Uh, he's in PRISON, lol...

jontaejones

Hoopla Cash
$ 149.32
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Netflix thing was meh...

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Re: Ray Lewis, that guy is cringe. The fact that he's so prevalent in the sports media is awful.