• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A whole new WSIS thread

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok... point of no return. I just took a Xanax and washed it down with a shot of GM. No guts, no glory, right? Buy the ticket, take the ride...

I don't think I have ever been this nervous about a football game in all my life.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
h
Ok... point of no return. I just took a Xanax and washed it down with a shot of GM. No guts, no glory, right? Buy the ticket, take the ride...

I don't think I have ever been this nervous about a football game in all my life.
haha well in ppr, williams off to good start

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
h

haha well in ppr, williams off to good start
I think we chose well. In my main league, I had DWill, Justin Jackson, Hill and Derwin James vs Mahomes, Bosa and LA's punter. I'm up by around 40 right now. A long way to go, but I am pretty happy with the start. Been happier if Hill catches that pass that bounced off his head and Rivers tear drops it into Jackson instead of firing it in there when he had the guy beat to the end zone, but I will take it.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we chose well. In my main league, I had DWill, Justin Jackson, Hill and Derwin James vs Mahomes, Bosa and LA's punter. I'm up by around 40 right now. A long way to go, but I am pretty happy with the start. Been happier if Hill catches that pass that bounced off his head and Rivers tear drops it into Jackson instead of firing it in there when he had the guy beat to the end zone, but I will take it.
yeah not a bad start at all. My opponent had kelce and KC kicker, i had williams and sd kicker,

kelce is one of his best, his has boyd, michael thomas, david johnson. But kelce been carrying him. Dudes had 19+ in every game since week 8, 20+ 4 times, and 28+ 3 times.

anyways if going into this if you told me my damien williams and SD kicker would be up 32-17 vs his kelce and KC kicker id laugh, im please.

now to decide on wr's, qb, last flex

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Pettis is still there, I'd grab him for sure. He's becoming a target hound. Plus with you already having Kittle, you'll basically be getting 90% of SF's targets.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Pettis is still there, I'd grab him for sure. He's becoming a target hound. Plus with you already having Kittle, you'll basically be getting 90% of SF's targets.
Godwin got a fair shake last week
Plus Breida may be back

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Godwin got a fair shake last week
Plus Breida may be back
They had Breida a couple of weeks ago and Pettis went off on Seattle. He has all the momentum for 3 straight weeks. His worst game was 3/49/1

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So am I right here guys mcguire is a start. Correct?

Then it’s about which wrs to start???

Need 3
Sutton
Samuel
Davis
Baldwin
Jordy

Pettis -ankle scares me , and I have kittle.
Stills -available tough matchup
Anderson-available tough matchup

Then there’s cam. Yes hurt but thrown 80 times in two weeks. Do I really gamble with josh Allen or Lamar?????

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Samuel
Sutton and grab Anderson. If I read this correctly you did well on Thursday night and the other guy had a dud...........Petis and the injury has me a bit worried (starting in 2 leagues right now but I have Reynolds fer Sunday night as insurance). As ffar as Brieda goes, I'd drop him if I wasn't scared he'd get picked up and used against me as the temptation to start this guy is killing me................I'm sure @FaCe-LeE-uS would love to see that..........lol. I just want them to sit him another week, get lucky and beat Face and be able to start Brieda next week................

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So am I right here guys mcguire is a start. Correct?

Then it’s about which wrs to start???

Need 3
Sutton
Samuel
Davis
Baldwin
Jordy

Pettis -ankle scares me , and I have kittle.
Stills -available tough matchup
Anderson-available tough matchup

Then there’s cam. Yes hurt but thrown 80 times in two weeks. Do I really gamble with josh Allen or Lamar?????

Anderson, Samuel and Davis?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Samuel
Sutton and grab Anderson. If I read this correctly you did well on Thursday night and the other guy had a dud...........Petis and the injury has me a bit worried (starting in 2 leagues right now but I have Reynolds fer Sunday night as insurance). As ffar as Brieda goes, I'd drop him if I wasn't scared he'd get picked up and used against me as the temptation to start this guy is killing me................I'm sure @FaCe-LeE-uS would love to see that..........lol. I just want them to sit him another week, get lucky and beat Face and be able to start Brieda next week................
Yes you read that correctly now I’m reading Pettis ankle no worries though!

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So u guys say start mcguire?

No to
Pettis

No to baldwin

No to Davis

Correct?

What about cam?? I guess it’s cam
Or
Lamar jackson

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So u guys say start mcguire?

No to
Pettis

No to baldwin

No to Davis

Correct?

What about cam?? I guess it’s cam
Or
Lamar jackson

I’m taking a gamble on Lamar. I’m really tempted to play Gus at flex but he doesn’t catch the ball and he’s not falling into the end zone.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m taking a gamble on Lamar. I’m really tempted to play Gus at flex but he doesn’t catch the ball and he’s not falling into the end zone.
lol right ugh I dunno what to
Do

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lamar has the easier matchup and should perform well. I can't fault you playing him over Cam, since Cam is banged up and playing on Monday night.

WRs... man, I don't know, either. I know I said I wasn't worried about Pettis' ankle, but now I am worried about Pettis' ankle. I still don't mind Davis' matchup, and am feeling a little better about trotting his sorry ass out there. I feel like you are rolling the dice no matter what you do.