• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

a tougher out of conference schedule than Stanford?

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fact that you think they play those type of teams all at home because they make a little more money is adorable.

USC does the same thing.

Yes you do have a home/home series with Notre Dame, have done one recently with Texas, and have one set up with BYU, but if scheduling OOC should only be home/home why didn't USC have a home/home series with:
  • Arkansas ST. (played @ USC 2015)
  • Idaho Vandals (played @ USC 2015)
  • Utah St. (played @ USC 2016)
  • Western Michigan (played @ USC 2017)
  • UNLV (played @ USC 2018)
:noidea:

I can't help it if you have to line up big name home/home series for anyone East of the rockies to be even slightly interested in USC.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fact that you think they play those type of teams all at home because they make a little more money is adorable.

The fact that you think USC is on Alabama's level is adorable.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But Texas A&M does play what will likely be the preseason top 3 for 2019. @Clemson, Bama and @UGA

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, when you add in a conference schedule that includes
Alabama
@ Georgia
@ LSU
Texas A&M is playing 4 teams in the top 8 of the final coaches and AP poll. Should they have tried to fill out their OOC schedule 3 the other 4?:noidea:

Dude, this is the first year you’ve had Georgia on the schedule
since you joined the SEC. This is also the second year you’ve had a halfway decent OOC schedule. Stop acting like it’s a yearly occurrence you see 4 top 8 teams in the schedule. It is pathetic you and most of the other SEC teams can’t schedule two decent P5 OOC.

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, this is the first year you’ve had Georgia on the schedule
since you joined the SEC. This is also the second year you’ve had a halfway decent OOC schedule. Stop acting like it’s a yearly occurrence you see 4 top 8 teams in the schedule. It is pathetic you and most of the other SEC teams can’t schedule two decent P5 OOC.

Dude, a few things
  • Don't dude me. I'm not your surfer buddy.
  • I don't make the SEC schedule and I didn't say anything about playing Georgia frequently.
  • Where did I said jack shit about this being a yearly occurrence? I just pointed out that A&M has 4 of the top 8 from last year on the schedule. 3 of those games are on the road. That's just the way it worked out. Of course, the odds of that happening are greater when you play in a conference stronger that the Big 12-2.
  • As far as the OOC schedule is concerned, A&M has home/home schedules in the future with Colorado, Notre Dame, and Miami (FL).

P.S. Shouldn't you be concentrate on how to no go 0-for Oklahoma/Iowa this year?:lol:

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, a few things
  • I don't make the SEC schedule and I didn't say anything about playing Georgia frequently.
  • Where did I said jack shit about this being a yearly occurrence? I just pointed out that A&M has 4 of the top 8 from last year on the schedule. 3 of those games are on the road. That's just the way it worked out. Of course, the odds of that happening are greater when you play in a conference stronger that the Big 12-2.
  • As far as the OOC schedule is concerned, A&M has home/home schedules in the future with Colorado, Notre Dame, and Miami (FL).

P.S. Shouldn't you be concentrate on how to no go 0-for Oklahoma/Iowa this year?:lol:
I don’t know if I would be bragging about quality OOC scheduling and start with Colorado. That’s one I would leave off the resume.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
USC does the same thing.

Yes you do have a home/home series with Notre Dame, have done one recently with Texas, and have one set up with BYU, but if scheduling OOC should only be home/home why didn't USC have a home/home series with:
  • Arkansas ST. (played @ USC 2015)
  • Idaho Vandals (played @ USC 2015)
  • Utah St. (played @ USC 2016)
  • Western Michigan (played @ USC 2017)
  • UNLV (played @ USC 2018)
:noidea:

I can't help it if you have to line up big name home/home series for anyone East of the rockies to be even slightly interested in USC.

You do realize every one of those years USC goes on the road to play and out of conference game right? There have been years USC has played two on the road out of conference games.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, a few things

Dude (I'm from cali so can't help it) . What are the odds your team doesn't play another team in it's own conference in seven seasons? Most would say it's pretty much impossible.

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do realize every one of those years USC goes on the road to play and out of conference game right? There have been years USC has played two on the road out of conference games.

Why didn't USC do a home/home with those teams? That is what you were bitching about.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why didn't USC do a home/home with those teams? That is what you were bitching about.

So USC can't have one cupcake at home ? LOL. USC only has three out of conference games a season. This season USC plays Fresno, BYU and Notre Dame. Both the BYU game and Notre dame are at their house. Go find me a team with more away out of conference games than at home.
Go find me some big boy teams who do that.
Tick tock

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So USC can't have one cupcake at home ? LOL. USC only has three out of conference games a season. This season USC plays Fresno, BYU and Notre Dame. Both the BYU game and Notre dame are at their house. Go find me a team with more away out of conference games than at home.
Go find me some big boy teams who do that.
Tick tock

You were bitching about A&M not doing Home/homes with the cupcakes on their schedule. Why doesn't USC go to Idaho or UNLV?

I also can't help it if your AD doesn't schedule smart enough to have more home OOC games. Maybe you should bring that complaint up to him.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do know that the SEC revised it's schedule in 2014? That caused the A&M/UGA game that was schedule to have already happened to get postponed.:noidea:

SEC releases future schedule rotations until 2025
SEC scheuling is wacky as hell. Alabama and Florida were scheduled and played in 2014 but don't meet again in conference play till 2021. So unless they meet in the conference championship game you have multiple classes of players who will never play some teams in their conference.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You were bitching about A&M not doing Home/homes with the cupcakes on their schedule. Why doesn't USC go to Idaho or UNLV?

I also can't help it if your AD doesn't schedule smart enough to have more home OOC games. Maybe you should bring that complaint up to him.

Scheduling every OOC game at home is easy. But then i wouldn't have gone to Austin this past season to see USC play Texas. we got our ass kicked but I wouldn't trade that for San Jose State at home.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I hated the Idaho game. It was a favor for a coach who left USC and went to Idaho.