• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

a tougher out of conference schedule than Stanford?

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, a few things
  • Don't dude me. I'm not your surfer buddy.
  • I don't make the SEC schedule and I didn't say anything about playing Georgia frequently.
  • Where did I said jack shit about this being a yearly occurrence? I just pointed out that A&M has 4 of the top 8 from last year on the schedule. 3 of those games are on the road. That's just the way it worked out. Of course, the odds of that happening are greater when you play in a conference stronger that the Big 12-2.
  • As far as the OOC schedule is concerned, A&M has home/home schedules in the future with Colorado, Notre Dame, and Miami (FL).

P.S. Shouldn't you be concentrate on how to no go 0-for Oklahoma/Iowa this year?:lol:

Dude,

First I call you whatever the fuck I want.

Second I was just reminding you that what you quoted isn’t a yearly occurrence and shouldn’t hinder you in scheduling more than one OOC foe that’s worth a god damn.

Third you are hiding behind the likes of 3 teams to call a conference stronger. For this arguemnt you are damn lucky you are in the west and not the east or your argument wouldn’t hold shit. Just because you play LSU and gumpville every year doesn’t mean you can schedule shit teams out of conference 75% at minimum of the time.

4th bout time you clowns started scheduling better. Before UCLA your OOC was a complete and utter joke with 4 games even.

PS shouldn’t you be worried about how you are still and always will be Texas’ bitch no matter which conference you are in?