• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A-Rod to the Rams?

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,551.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure you guys have heard he's not happy and he's from CA. The Rams and 49ers have SB ready teams, minus the QB.....

Trade for him?

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure you guys have heard he's not happy and he's from CA. The Rams and 49ers have SB ready teams, minus the QB.....

Trade for him?
Rodgers leaving GB would be dumb. It would be like Kershaw leaving LA. Just because you are unhappy, leaving doesnt guarantee you anything? Stay, set your teams all time records in EVERY category. Plus GB is always in the running for a title, whats not to be happy about??

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,551.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rodgers leaving GB would be dumb. It would be like Kershaw leaving LA. Just because you are unhappy, leaving doesnt guarantee you anything? Stay, set your teams all time records in EVERY category. Plus GB is always in the running for a title, whats not to be happy about??
You miss the game? He wanted 4 downs to get a TD and they kicked a FG.

Apparently, he never liked the LeFleur hire and they butted heads a little their first year together. This looks like the straw that did it for A-Rod after they drafted Love.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Apparently, he never liked the LeFleur hire and they butted heads a little their first year together. This looks like the straw that did it for A-Rod after they drafted Love.
I watched, still dont see him leaving. Lots of QB's dont want to settle for FG, Rodgers isnt the only competitive QB out there, they all want to go for it.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,551.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched, still dont see him leaving. Lots of QB's dont want to settle for FG, Rodgers isnt the only competitive QB out there, they all want to go for it.
1-He didn't get along with LeFleur their first year together
2-They drafted Love over a WR or CB.
3-This. I think Rodgers is done.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Rodgers is signed thru 2023, has a out after 2021. Hes the 5th highest paid QB in NFL, has said he wants a new contract and is more than willing to stay in GB.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What's not to be happy about, seriously? Even before the questionable at best coaching job this weekend, they drafted his replacement with several more years on his contract instead of drafting help for him on offense. He's 1 out of 4 in championship games; he's more than a little frustrated at this point.

Maybe, like Brady who now wishes he had always played in a warm climate, he's sick of the northern weather too? Who knows, but his comments were pretty cryptic after the game, when he said his future was uncertain. I doubt he's thinking retirement after another MVP level season, so that sounds like he's looking to move...

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's not how the dynamic works anymore.. the player & coach marriage in GB might be broken. Besides why stay when he clearly isn't happy.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I saw where he didn't look happy with that call. But if you miss on that 4th and goal its game over with over 2 mins left. But I like his confidence and can understand his wanting to move on to greener grass. Doesn't his wife earn big bucks?. Maybe he will retire and do NFL color commentary.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’d be happy trading Goff back to LaFluer for Rodgers. I’d even throw in a bag of Cheetos on the deal.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,551.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw where he didn't look happy with that call. But if you miss on that 4th and goal its game over with over 2 mins left. But I like his confidence and can understand his wanting to move on to greener grass. Doesn't his wife earn big bucks?. Maybe he will retire and do NFL color commentary.
Pretty sure he's gay AF.

Couldn't find the Seinfeld not that there's anything wrong with that meme.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's not how the dynamic works anymore.. the player & coach marriage in GB might be broken. Besides why stay when he clearly isn't happy.
You could also say that the system worked great for him, had one of his best years ever, so Im guessing the coaches planned the system around him and it worked!!

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What head coach has not made dumb decisions such as LaFleurs.....?

Im sure he would reconsider that call if had that chance back.....

And theres no worse call in the biggest game in the world than Pete Carrolls call for Wilson to pass the ball rather than t have run the ball with Lynch........

It happens.....Get over and go on to next season......AR has a lot going on for him up there........

And I really do notthink AR is going anywheres.....