• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

a fun read on free agency so far

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
What's The Craziest Free Agent Frenzy Development? - Orland Kurtenblog

Columbus' defence: Blue Jackets GM Scott Howson committed over $47 million dollars to James Wisniewski, Marc Methot and Radek Martinek. Go ahead, read that sentence again. It's just as stunning. Every. Single. Time.

The whole Minny-SJ thing: Dany Heatley and Devin Setoguchi are now with the Wild; Brent Burns and Marty Havlat are Sharks. Did Chuck Fletcher and Doug Wilson share a hotel room at the GMs meetings or something? I'd like to think those deals were hatched in the middle of a pillow fort.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Columbus' defence: Blue Jackets GM Scott Howson committed over $47 million dollars to James Wisniewski, Marc Methot and Radek Martinek. Go ahead, read that sentence again. It's just as stunning. Every. Single. Time.

It's not exactly the Big Three of Lapointe, Savard, and Robinson right puck?

Slimpikins

Well, fuck it
Hoopla Cash
$ 330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The whole Minny-SJ thing: Dany Heatley and Devin Setoguchi are now with the Wild; Brent Burns and Marty Havlat are Sharks. Did Chuck Fletcher and Doug Wilson share a hotel room at the GMs meetings or something? I'd like to think those deals were hatched in the middle of a pillow fort.

Hahaha that's good stuff. Reminds me of Adam West's character on Family Guy for some reason.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever the hell Colorado is doing: Say this for Avs GM Greg Sherman -- he's the most welcome phone call in the league. Whenever "G SHERMAN" and a Denver area code pops up on call display, agents and fellow GMs will drop everything (golf, dinner, vacation, Brian Burke's call) to talk to the Sherminator.

definitely my favorite one

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wait, Martinek? When the hell did this happen?

Methot's a good signing. Lot of heart and good sense. Everyone likes him.

MARTINEK?