• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A brilliant musician ...John Butler

Band of Brothers

A Dreamer...trying to find my way home for dinner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was searching for new music on youtube and found one of the most brilliant musicians I have have ever heard. His name is John Butler and he plays this song Ocean which is a acoustic guitar masterpiece. It runs 12 minutes long and in a day of 3 minute cookie cutter radio tunes..this song lets you sit back and relax and soak in 12 minutes of pure music genius. It has become one of my favorite songs after only one listen. An amazing musician..please don't miss the opportunity to witness music perfection. Bravo ! Ladies and Gentlemen welcome...the great John Butler.........

on youtube...

OCEAN - John Butler - 2012 Studio Version

posted by John Butler Trio

:suds::clap::yes::thrasher:

Band of Brothers

A Dreamer...trying to find my way home for dinner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wanted to explain myself about using the words cookie cutter 3 minute songs in my earlier post. What I meant to say is that radio over the years has kind of told writers of songs that songs of say 3 minutes are more radio friendly. Don't get me wrong.. radio is very important in the music world . I just think it's important for artists to have more freedom on radio to have say a 12 minute song played for the enjoyment of people that might not get a chance to hear expanded minute songs and that goes for all forms of music. Anyway I meant no disrespect to writers of any songs that are 3 minutes long. All music is great. We are so fortunate to have things like youtube to find music and really great artists in so many different music forums that might not be heard otherwise . Really amazing artists out there that should be noticed more often.