• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

9 Decade MLB Draft : CHAT

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I Don't really hate the Seahawks, I really didn't enjoy losing to them last year especially the way we lost, I don't pay attention to their fans, they have some good fans here on the hoop, Stoke, Harold and a couple others. Every fan base of a winning team has bad fans, you don't see alot of a-hole Jaguars fans or any fans at all for that matter but if they started winning and won a Super Bowl the hoop would be full of pompous Jags fans.

I honestly think the worst fans for football anyhow are. In order.

1. Cowboys
2. Patriots
3. Packers

Seattle fans are awful, they are so full of themselves... OOH our team retired the number 12 for us, we are so awesome!!!...

I am not basing this on the fans on the hoop... I like the ones I encounter... I am basing my bias on my visit to seattle 2 years ago to see a game... They are just VERY annoying...

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys are the cowboys, so of course they are in my bottom 5... But I don't hate the fans... Biggest problem with the cowboys is the AMERICA's team, and due to that they have more bandwagon fans than anyone else... They are the Yankees of football, but since I am a yankee fan, I love the Yankees...

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle fans are awful, they are so full of themselves... OOH our team retired the number 12 for us, we are so awesome!!!...

I am not basing this on the fans on the hoop... I like the ones I encounter... I am basing my bias on my visit to seattle 2 years ago to see a game... They are just VERY annoying...

What have Seattle sports teams ever won? Gotta cut the fans some slack they have never won anything until the Hawks won a couple years ago. You are a Yankees and Giants fan, you have no idea what it's like to be a fan of teams that never win...

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What has Seattle sports teams ever won? Gotta cut the fans some slack they have never won anything until the Hawks won a couple years ago. You are a Yankees and Giants fan, you have no idea what it's like to be a fan of teams that never win...

I am a jets fan, not a giants fan... so I do feel it as the Jets are a total embarrassment and hasn't won since 1969, and clearly that is well before my time...

I do like the Giants, and root for them as long as they are not playing the Jets... I do consider the Giants my third most favorite team(after Yankees and Jets), and what helps is that they have 2 SB championships recently and both were vs my most hated Patriots...

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am a jets fan, not a giants fan... so I do feel it as the Jets are a total embarrassment and hasn't won since 1969, and clearly that is well before my time...

I do like the Giants, and root for them as long as they are not playing the Jets... I do consider the Giants my third most favorite team(after Yankees and Jets), and what helps is that they have 2 SB championships recently and both were vs my most hated Patriots...

So as to my point, you dont know what it's like to root for teams that have never won anything, who cares the Jets haven't won, the Giants and Yankees have, Seattle fans had NOTHING until the Seahawks won, Sonics never won anything, Mariners never won anything...

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hurry up and pick why don't ya! :slaphappy:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I now know what it is like to win, professional sports wise. :D

Cavs! If the Indians won this would be easily the best year to be a Cleveland fan or maybe the only good year ever lol

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did text Stoke...

Pack 500

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,380.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I Don't really hate the Seahawks, I really didn't enjoy losing to them last year especially the way we lost, I don't pay attention to their fans, they have some good fans here on the hoop, Stoke, Harold and a couple others. Every fan base of a winning team has bad fans, you don't see alot of a-hole Jaguars fans or any fans at all for that matter but if they started winning and won a Super Bowl the hoop would be full of pompous Jags fans.

1. Cowboys
2. Patriots
3. Packers

I was really hoping for the top prize

Pack 500

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,380.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

1. Cowboys
2. Patriots
3. Packers

On this note the Seahawks are undoubtedly the luckiest team in NFL history. Players shitting the bed against them or refs giving them calls on hail marys never fails.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On this note the Seahawks are undoubtedly the luckiest team in NFL history. Players shitting the bed against them or refs giving them calls on hail marys never fails.

Let it go man, let it go... lolzzz

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was really hoping for the top prize

Actually you and Packerz kept you from being #1. Even my buddy UK couldn't stop the Boys from being #1