• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

9/28 GDT Erlins @ Hestons

1phlapdown

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Gregor Blanco (L) CF
2. Joe Panik (L) 2B
3. Buster Posey (R) C
4. Hunter Pence (R) RF
5. Pablo Sandoval (S) 3B
6. Brandon Belt (L) 1B
7. Brandon Crawford (L) SS
8. Travis Ishikawa (L) LF
9. Chris Heston ® P

Gs going to Pitt on Wed.

1phlapdown

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5-3 Gs, Heston out Timmeh in to start the 5th.

1phlapdown

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brown sees more action, and continues to hit.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice to se the offense show up for this series. Mostly done by the kids.

I hope Brown gets some consideration for the roster, but I doubt he will.

1phlapdown

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Milk!!

Yep, the youngsters are getting it done

… and so are the Vikes v. ATL, so far, behind TBridge.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Timmy gets another win, LOL, finishes with a very respectable 12-9 record. :noidea:

Band of Brothers

A Dreamer...trying to find my way home for dinner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A day of celebrating ...Giants win 9-3 vs. SD

When players and coaches start gearing up for the long season during the off season they prepare to play 162 games and when all the pitches have been thrown and hits tallied the first goal is to make the playoffs. Well let's see......Giants finish 88-74 and qualify for a playoff game in Pittsburgh. They did not win the division which is the #1 goal besides winning it all but they are in and if you are in dreams live on and you are on the dance card. Celebrate.

Now for some of the players accomplishments

Joe Panik had a sweet start to his career hitting .305 for the year. Panik has the swing and the fielding to be here for a good while.

Buster Posey hit .311 22 HR's and 89 RBI's. Buster had a run that pulled the Giants back into a playoff spot after a June swoon.

Pablo Sandoval hit .279 16 HR's and 73 RBI's. Pablo struggled early but made a nice comeback to finish with a respectable year. The Panda proved that he could overcome adversity to finish the season on top and that's baseball as he played in 157 games and gave it everything he had.

Hunter Pence was the most consistent player all year. He hit lead off for Bochy when he needed him. He played in all 162 games again. He had a whopping 106 runs scored and the Giants needed every one of those bad boys. The thing about Hunter though is his will to play every play as hard as he could and is a emotional leader on the team. I have to tell you when he let loose with a few F-Bombs after the Giants were in the playoffs it got me fired up and I was just watching on TV. His attitude rubs off on everyone.

Brandon Crawford hit one of his goals reaching double digits in HR's with 10. His 69 RBI's down in the order were huge. He made some of the most fantastic plays at SS that made the fans say WOW !

Michael Morse while missing games to injury might have one of the stats of the year. He hit 32 doubles in only 131 games which LED the team. His early season enthusiasm and those 32 doubles were big in the Giants fast start.

Angel Pagan hit .300 and his leadership was missed when he was not in the line up. Looking forward to getting our drummer back next year healthy. He is the mojo man. We fans salute you.

Bumgarner and Peavy really held the starting staff together as Bum won the Willie Mac award and finished 18-10. Peavy is Alabama 22...a special dude. His intensity and that red ass style was needed at a turning point in the season after Cain went down to injury.

The bulls in the pen in my opinion saved the year. Everyone and I mean everyone busted their tails to give the Giants chances to comeback and hold leads.

All the young players grew up right before our eyes. The confidence they showed in clutch moments will follow them the rest of their careers. They got a taste of a pennant race and more importantly the Champagne and beer in the celebration. Winning breeds winning and they have that baseball blood now.

Everyone in their way did their thing and the coaches fought off big injuries to get the team in the playoffs.

Today is a day to celebrate with more down the line. Everyday is a celebration.

Giants won 9-3 today and it's on to Pittsburgh. Rock N Roll !

Go Giants !!

:suds::clap::boxing::thrasher::headbanger::amen:

on youtube...

I just want to celebrate another day Rare Earth Midnight Special

posted by Tony Hill