• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

9/2 CFB Ohio St @ Minnesota 8:00 pm FOX

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clear H2H, lead with helmet….

Attachments

• 44AE7412-CF46-421B-800B-966E5304844A.jpeg
    44AE7412-CF46-421B-800B-966E5304844A.jpeg
    429.2 KB · Views: 6

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyways as my father once thought me:

"They didn't do enough to win it". Minnesota had their chances and they blew it

I See. So you are okay with a Defender coming like a missle and hitting a WR after he catches it
That’s not what happened there at all. It was a ftball play where heads collide. It happens. You want the db to take a basketball charge and get trucked. It’s the qbs fault. He led him right into the defender

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clear H2H, lead with helmet….
Maybe if the receiver didn’t duck his head too…. They wouldn’t have collided. Watching shit in slow motion makes everything look worse than it is

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too inconsistent still over the years, I still don’t know the rule lol

Your a Hockey fan. I have seen you around those parts....

What the NCAA needs to do is what the NHL does for suspensions, well some, or Controversial plays.

Have a separate section on their football webpage and employs 1-3 ex refs to explain these plays.
That’s not what happened there at all. It was a ftball play where heads collide. It happens. You want the db to take a basketball charge and get trucked. It’s the qbs fault. He led him right into the defender

But you said the rule is a joke........

I'm just saying. If YOU think it is then does plays should be allowed

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your a Hockey fan. I have seen you around those parts....

What the NCAA needs to do is what the NHL does for suspensions, well some, or Controversial plays.

Have a separate section on their football webpage and employs 1-3 ex refs to explain these plays.

But you said the rule is a joke........

I'm just saying. If YOU think it is then does plays should be allowed
I’ve never watched a full hockey game in my life but anyway they do need to explain their call but the fact is you cant hit anyone anymore or it is a penalty. It’s what the game has become, like it or hate it

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe if the receiver didn’t duck his head too…. They wouldn’t have collided. Watching shit in slow motion makes everything look worse than it is

Not arguing that with you.

But it does seperate things and breaks it down.

I remember he Bieska goal in Game 5 of the 2010 WCF. The only way you can see what really happened is pause and play slow motion

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ve never watched a full hockey game in my life but anyway they do need to explain their call but the fact is you cant hit anyone anymore or it is a penalty. It’s what the game has become, like it or hate it

never mind. Got you confused then.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyways as my father once thought me:

"They didn't do enough to win it". Minnesota had their chances and they blew it

I See. So you are okay with a Defender coming like a missle and hitting a WR after he catches it
No, you are right, Minnesota had their chances and they blew it, and had they called that targeting call and Minnesota retained possession, all that would have done is maybe cut the Buckeyes winning margin and lost a lot of people out in Vegas some money.

I didn't go in expecting the Gophers to give it to OSU like they did, so I'm pleased with their potential going forward, although it might be tough if Ibrahim doesn't return?

But I'll always be upset when the refs blow lots of calls all seemingly benefitting one team. And again, I'm not saying any of those blown calls would have changed the outcome, as 3 of them didn't hurt the Gophers as they made big plays on the following plays on all 3 occasions prior to that last blown targeting call.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, you are right, Minnesota had their chances and they blew it, and had they called that targeting call and Minnesota retained possession, all that would have done is maybe cut the Buckeyes winning margin and lost a lot of people out in Vegas some money.

I didn't go in expecting the Gophers to give it to OSU like they did, so I'm pleased with their potential going forward, although it might be tough if Ibrahim doesn't return?

But I'll always be upset when the refs blow lots of calls all seemingly benefitting one team. And again, I'm not saying any of those blown calls would have changed the outcome, as 3 of them didn't hurt the Gophers as they made big plays on the following plays on all 3 occasions prior to that last blown targeting call.

Helleva team you got their.

Mo is my type of RB.

lilchi721

Hoopla Cash
$ 20,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm please that the people in Vegas are happy with the outcome

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully not.

I can see you guys competing for the Big 10 tittle Game
That would be nice. But OSU probably has more room for improvement being the younger team. Today was our chance to get a win over OSU. A rematch will be tougher to win. Lot of games between now and then. Gopher pass defense has to improve.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 TD defeat.
Anyone who watched the game would NOT call it being destroyed.

Without the refs helping OSU(something the majority of those commenting on the game here would agree with) AND our star RB going out of the game, it would have likely been a 1 TD defeat, hardly "being destroyed".

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone who watched the game would NOT call it being destroyed.

Without the refs helping OSU(something the majority of those commenting on the game here would agree with) AND our star RB going out of the game, it would have likely been a 1 TD defeat, hardly "being destroyed".

Here we go with the refs excuses.

jim-carrey.gif

Reactions: gob