• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

8th seed with one game in hand on Phx

koblix

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas is on a rise, PHX is sinking....and we *sigh* are done!!!

sjrules99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
thankfully Phoenix is looking beatable again. They had no right being so good with their roster. They shoudnt be a playoff team, so its nice to see them fade a bit.

If I honestly had to bet, I would still put my money on SJ to win the division. Dallas and phoenix are just so not deep and not great. LA could make a push, but the sharks really have a super weak division. With all the head to head games vs pho, dal, and LA it's really going to come down to which team wins mono a mono.

naes666

Fuck Raffi Torres
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thankfully Phoenix is looking beatable again. They had no right being so good with their roster. They shoudnt be a playoff team, so its nice to see them fade a bit.

If I honestly had to bet, I would still put my money on SJ to win the division. Dallas and phoenix are just so not deep and not great. LA could make a push, but the sharks really have a super weak division. With all the head to head games vs pho, dal, and LA it's really going to come down to which team wins mono a mono.

This is true, Sharks have to dig deep next few weeks and hopefully make it into the playoffs and on a hot streak would be nice...

davnlaguna

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,636.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who would have thunk it. The Kings and Sharks fighting for the 8th spot. When the season began I thought (as did many "experts") that the Kings and Sharks would have been fighting for the division/conference title.

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who would have thunk it. The Kings and Sharks fighting for the 8th spot. When the season began I thought (as did many "experts") that the Kings and Sharks would have been fighting for the division/conference title.

You guys can have that playoff spot... :p

With how shitty this Sharks team is, I'd rather them not make the playoffs and save us the embarrassment of getting swept or winning one game in the first round.

sjrules99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Im not sure it would matter whether they make the PO's and lose in the first or dont make it at all. Either way, the reaction will be basically the same.

I gotta admit, i too was really optimistic going into the year. We knew the 3rd line was weak and we knew that depth was a problem but the top 6 was very strong and the D looked good. Havlat's injury hurt of course, but the moore and mcginn deals have undermined this team so badly. they are 0-6 with moore in the lineup and their scoring has completely disappeared with the departure of the only threat they had. none of the new guys has a single goal and in roughly 14 total games combined, they have 3 assists. These guys were not just brought in to play hard and be eye candy. They were brought in to provide scoring depth and have instead hurt it. Dougie is gunna hear it this offseason either way and he is gunna have no choice but to make some radical changes in order to save his own ass.