• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

7 Round Mock for Bengals

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. QB Joe Burrow, LSU
2. LB Patrick Queen, LSU
3. DE/LB Joshua Uche, Michigan
4. TE Thaddeus Moss, LSU
5. WR Chase Claypool, Notre Dame
6. S Antoine Brooks Jr., Maryland
7. LB Jacob Phillips, LSU

Pretty sure the guy doing this mock draft is a big fan of LSU, and two... doesn't realize that Claypool could have elevated his status to late 1st, 2nd round pick at the combine. 6'4", 238 lbs, 4.42 - 40? Only other person to do that in recent memory with those measurables is Calvin Johnson.

I would take that draft in a heartbeat, along with some FA spending on the Oline. That is a very young LB core though.

Cincinnati Bengals 7-round mock draft: The post-combine edition

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. QB Joe Burrow, LSU
2. LB Patrick Queen, LSU
3. DE/LB Joshua Uche, Michigan
4. TE Thaddeus Moss, LSU
5. WR Chase Claypool, Notre Dame
6. S Antoine Brooks Jr., Maryland
7. LB Jacob Phillips, LSU

Pretty sure the guy doing this mock draft is a big fan of LSU, and two... doesn't realize that Claypool could have elevated his status to late 1st, 2nd round pick at the combine. 6'4", 238 lbs, 4.42 - 40? Only other person to do that in recent memory with those measurables is Calvin Johnson.

I would take that draft in a heartbeat, along with some FA spending on the Oline. That is a very young LB core though.

Cincinnati Bengals 7-round mock draft: The post-combine edition

There is a guy that is 6'4", 238 and runs a 4.42 forty and he is only a 5th round pick. That doesn't make sense..... Does he only have one arm?

Remember last year when DK Metcalf wasn't supposed to be a first round talent even though he is an absolute physical monster?

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a guy that is 6'4", 238 and runs a 4.42 forty and he is only a 5th round pick. That doesn't make sense..... Does he only have one arm?

Remember last year when DK Metcalf wasn't supposed to be a first round talent even though he is an absolute physical monster?

Yeah. This dude is a little off his rocker. I think Claypool, even though considered a little bit of a project, teams will look past that with those measurables.

Claypool doesn't fall past round two in my opinion, and I bet he has a real good chance of sneaking into the bottom of the 1st round.

I would consider him with our #33 pick if we nab a LB or two in FA.