• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

7 left ???

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Strange week. I really thought we were done last Monday night after the Titans. Now we beat the Eagles in Philly and we are right back in it. Before the season started, and heck even during the season, IMO there was one game I thought we would definitely lose and it was in Philly. We are 2.5 games back now of Washington. With 7 games for sure left and looking at the schedules of all 3 teams, I would be lying if I said I didn’t like our chances. Philly and Washington ( with all their injuries) really have a tough set up the rest of the way. I just keep waiting for the Eagles to take off, but maybe that’s never going to happen. I know their secondary is banged up bad but their offense really isn’t the same.
Of course looking at our team, you never know what to expect either. It’s crazy listening the Broaddus and the gang show yesterday. They pretty much said it was a must win vs Atlanta this weekend. I don’t see it that way at all. Now it would be great to win and help out a lot no doubt. It is going to be a fun 7 weeks with a lot on the line. Love the Amari Cooper trade and our defense. The defense is our constant. They bring it every week. We can knock Heath all we want, and I know he gave up some plays but damn that hit at the end on Ertz possibly saved our season. Go Cowboys.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All 3 teams may lose this week. It's a race to 9 wins. The three division games left on the schedule are huge. Thanksgiving Day may be about as close to a "must win" as there is at this time of the year.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All 3 teams may lose this week. It's a race to 9 wins. The three division games left on the schedule are huge. Thanksgiving Day may be about as close to a "must win" as there is at this time of the year.

Just looking at the schedules- it looks like 9 is the number like u said. A lot can change week to week as we know and I’m not a handicapper, but I think we we should be favored in at least 4 of our remaining games with a possible 5 in Indy. I think the Eagles 3 and Skins 2. Like I said Im not a handicapper and possibly a little biased as well. I just like our schedule.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
havent looked at the schedule, but if I am being honest. I dont think this team is capable right now to win 5 of 7 games.

If 9 is the magic # the skins are at least a consistent team. Consistent teams can easily win 3 of 7.

Eagles I still look at the most talented, but they cant seem to close games. So after to losing to us. I think the division is the Skins to lose.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
havent looked at the schedule, but if I am being honest. I dont think this team is capable right now to win 5 of 7 games.

If 9 is the magic # the skins are at least a consistent team. Consistent teams can easily win 3 of 7.

Eagles I still look at the most talented, but they cant seem to close games. So after to losing to us. I think the division is the Skins to lose.

The Eagles do look talented but their secondary is awful. I don’t want to take anything away from Dak. He was really good for much of that game, but as good as Zeke was doing, I felt like the only way we would be stopped was a holding penalty or sack. That stuff before half time should have gotten somebody fired on their staff. 3rd and 15 screen. We do that all the time , mainly to Zeke. We had guys wide open the rest of the night. It’s going to be interesting.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In my mind every game the Cowboys play should be must win.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Eagles do look talented but their secondary is awful. I don’t want to take anything away from Dak. He was really good for much of that game, but as good as Zeke was doing, I felt like the only way we would be stopped was a holding penalty or sack. That stuff before half time should have gotten somebody fired on their staff. 3rd and 15 screen. We do that all the time , mainly to Zeke. We had guys wide open the rest of the night. It’s going to be interesting.
That eagle secondary is probably one of the worst in the NFL due to the injuries they have. Eagles will have serious trouble winning division because teams are going to light up that secondary. The division is the skins to lose.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont feel good about this week one bit. I'd imagine that Dak has to be having nightmares after the last time he faced the Falcons.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont feel good about this week one bit. I'd imagine that Dak has to be having nightmares after the last time he faced the Falcons.

At least Adrian Clayborn is elsewhere. As is Chaz Green.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That eagle secondary is probably one of the worst in the NFL due to the injuries they have. Eagles will have serious trouble winning division because teams are going to light up that secondary. The division is the skins to lose.

It’s one of the worst in the league WITHOUT all the injuries... now it’s just deplorable. 3rd and 15 and they have 7 guys lined up across the first down and Dallas converts a screen Jesus that’s beyond bad. It’s embarrassing

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Juilio jones is my biggest worry.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dak should light up the eagles, been deceptively good past three

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Cowboys stick to the game plan and execute they can beat the falcons. Can this team play more than one good game in a row? another problem is the officiatING it is tough to beat both an NFL team and the refs. Cowboys need this game

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 Left