• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: #7 Florida @ #72 LSU 8PM on ESPeNis

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm telling you...those fuckers stole our offense and are using it on you guise! They'll use it on Bama too!

I can't believe I'm actually looking forward to an SEC game?

I feel dirty and stupid

Why, heck! That's just the Oklahoman in you, shining through! :nod:

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I put the Suckeye fans on iggy since they try to make every game thread about their ever-butthurt selves. It was much more pleasant.

I'll take 'em off when the regular season ends.
What a little snowflake with his safe space.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn. Shocking final score based on how close that game was when I turned it off. LSU must be legit.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
beats the ugly that covers you every. single. time.

oh yeah??! well...WELL!.....

tenor.gif

ktg8trgrl

Go Gators!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, she’s a sensitive one. Loves to talk some shit but doesn’t like hearing it back. Also, being an SEC honk doesn’t help matters.
First off . I didn't talk shit to anyone about anything about this game.. I will stand by my comments that I did not think LSU would score as many points on us as they did.. and I felt that to be correct.. I was wrong.. I did feel like our Oline was actually going to be our problem last night and that if we lost it would be do to that. It's not the end of our season regardless.. we are still rebuilding from a dumpster fire that was left over.. we lost but it wasn't the ass whooping many on here and in the cfb world thought it was going to be.. I'm ok with that.. any given Saturday any team in the country can show up to play their best game of the year.. We didn't do those things needed to win.. but we showed up and didn't give up. My team is relevant again and in short order..

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First off . I didn't talk shit to anyone about anything about this game.. I will stand by my comments that I did not think LSU would score as many points on us as they did.. and I felt that to be correct.. I was wrong.. I did feel like our Oline was actually going to be our problem last night and that if we lost it would be do to that. It's not the end of our season regardless.. we are still rebuilding from a dumpster fire that was left over.. we lost but it wasn't the ass whooping many on here and in the cfb world thought it was going to be.. I'm ok with that.. any given Saturday any team in the country can show up to play their best game of the year.. We didn't do those things needed to win.. but we showed up and didn't give up. My team is relevant again and in short order..

this right here.

i gotta say, while it's unfortunate for franks and i feel bad that he got his leg torn up, the best thing that could've happened to the gators, long-term, was him getting knocked out for the year and trask taking over. he is LIGHT YEARS better than franks. georgia better be ready for these gators come November 2nd.

ktg8trgrl

Go Gators!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this right here.

i gotta say, while it's unfortunate for franks and i feel bad that he got his leg torn up, the best thing that could've happened to the gators, long-term, was him getting knocked out for the year and trask taking over. he is LIGHT YEARS better than franks. georgia better be ready for these gators come November 2nd.
My concern now is how banged up our defense is.. without greenard and zuniga we have to much inexperience and lack of leadership on Defense.. idk wtf Grantham changed to our redzone defense but that is not the same defensive scheme he ran the last 4 freaking football games.. and it sucked ass

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You'd think it would be bigger news with #72 beating #7 by 2 TDs

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You'd think it would be bigger news with #72 beating #7 by 2 TDs

Well, that honest mistake was explained in Post #2. Someone who went to #13 should be able to read it.

Now, Imma' go take a #1.