• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

7/11/2019 Gronk: "I'm Coming Back!!"

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In front cameras, in full view, Rob Gronkowski is laughing and joking with Drew Brees and says for the world to hear...."I'M COMING BACK."

I know how everyone hates for me to break news lately but the video was shown on Boston Sports Tonight last night . Needless to say they showed it about 47 times. The only thing they didn't do was show it in slo-motion.

You guys have to start streaming NBCSports Boston if you want to get see this stuff.

I DVR BST every night and watch it the following morning. After I do my chores, I give you everything that's worth discussing.

So all I can say is that all of you guys who admonished me for telling you about the UCLA workout with Brady as being nothing........................sorry....U wus wrong.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's not coming back......

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's not coming back......

So Gronk is a liar??? Or your tight with him and hr personally told you that this statement that he made in public wasn't really what he said??

I'm telling you the exact words from his mouth, not my fingers.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Gronk is a liar??? Or your tight with him and hr personally told you that this statement that he made in public wasn't really what he said??

I'm telling you the exact words from his mouth, not my fingers.

Yes either way you look it at it he is a liar. Either he lied about retiring or he lied about coming back.

If this were a real commitment one would think either NFL.COM or ESPN.COM or Bleacher Report would have a write up.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he's just toying with everybody because that's what he does. I cannot see him coming back. He's been way too banged up way too many times. He needs to sit back and enjoy himself and bang that sweet ass girlfriend of his over and over. At least that's what I would do.

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BK is getting his info from this. :lol:

patspa

PATS SEEKING SEVEN
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was seen in an interview, think it was around the Kentucky Derby where he was asked the same thing, and he said he was getting so sick of the questions already and now he was just going to give a different answer every time just to screw with people. I was trying to find the clip of it, having a hard time, but that was the jist of it.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mike Florio had an interview with Rob Gronkowski last weekend. He was trying to dig deeper into Gronk saying that he's coming back and exactly what it meant. Gronk was pretty evasive and Florio literally had nothing that he could post anywhere. Florio isn't one to stick his neck out very far and has said that Gronk's return to the NFL is 40/60 in his opinion.

Immediately following Florio's interview was discussed all over the Boston airwaves and his 40/60 comment had Boston's media going full speed after Gronk with just about zero results.

Yesterday, Mike Felger was on Boston Sports Tonight and said he had a source very close to Gronk and was told not to expect Gronk to return until after the Patriots' Week 10 Bye.

For what it's worth, Gronk has said nothing more about coming back but has not said one word about staying retired. It does make one wonder if he's missing the annual routine before training camp starts or just might be missing being around the guys.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mike Florio had an interview with Rob Gronkowski last weekend. He was trying to dig deeper into Gronk saying that he's coming back and exactly what it meant. Gronk was pretty evasive and Florio literally had nothing that he could post anywhere. Florio isn't one to stick his neck out very far and has said that Gronk's return to the NFL is 40/60 in his opinion.

Immediately following Florio's interview was discussed all over the Boston airwaves and his 40/60 comment had Boston's media going full speed after Gronk with just about zero results.

Yesterday, Mike Felger was on Boston Sports Tonight and said he had a source very close to Gronk and was told not to expect Gronk to return until after the Patriots' Week 10 Bye.

For what it's worth, Gronk has said nothing more about coming back but has not said one word about staying retired. It does make one wonder if he's missing the annual routine before training camp starts or just might be missing being around the guys.

I still say anytime a reporter say's "I have a source" that source is typically Mt. Media Drivel

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I give it 0/100 until he shows, then I'll flip it to 100/0. Meanwhile I'm ignoring the topic beyond what is placed directly in front of me.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get that Ken is only reporting what he see's, hears or reads I just really have less faith in the media sources no matter who they are. This being said if he comes back at any point fine, if not fine, if Gordon comes back fine, if not fine! At this point the team can only move forward with the pieces in place and those are the ones I would rather concentrate on.

I want to see how Harry does, if Thomas can be a contributor and I am super interested in often not spoken of Braxton Barios whom I feel is going to play a bigger role than we anticipate.

BostonBlackie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to see how Harry does, if Thomas can be a contributor and I am super interested in often not spoken of Braxton Barios whom I feel is going to play a bigger role than we anticipate.

Both interesting and both would be fun to see do well.

Gronk? He's not coming back.